We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Field TestedTwo front hand-warmer pockets ; Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge.Â Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Original fitInside pocket with zipper closure ; 12 ounce, 50% cotton, 50% polyester blend
- 100% polyester thermal lining retains warmthStretchable, spandex reinforced rib-knit cuffs and waistband ; Charcoal Heather fiber content is 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Attached, thermal-lined hood with drawcord closure Locker loop facilitates hanging
- Full-length brass front zipper Carhartt label sewn on pocket
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
J149 Carhartt Men's Thermal Lined Hooded Zip-Front Sweatshirt Carhartt's thermal-lined hooded zip-front sweatshirt really delivers when temperatures drop. This sweatshirt teams 50% cotton/50% polyester fleece with a 100% polyester thermal lining for warmth. Up front, there's a full-length brass zipper and two hand-warmer pockets. For added comfort, the cuffs and waistband are made of stretchable, spandex reinforced rib-knit fabric.
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
- ASIN: B008R87P1O
- Item model number: J149
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 11, 2014
- #42 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Men > Shops > Big & Tall > Fashion Hoodies & Sweatshirts > Fashion Hoodies
- #686 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Men > Shops > Uniforms, Work & Safety > Clothing > Work Utility & Safety > Tops
- #2685 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Uniforms, Work & Safety > Clothing > Work Utility & Safety
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(January 19, 2012 update) Went to Carhartt's customer service site, told them that my years old jacket zipper-pull broke and they are sending me a repair kit free of charge. Impressed . . . yes, I am. Quality.
I've been ordering more and more stuff made by Carhartt over the past year or so and am very impressed with the quality and price. I would recommend this to others.
Oh, just in case you were curious, the cold weather coat I wear covers the temperature range of 15 to -40 F, and although -40 is not so common, each year we can expect a couple of weeks at about -36. Cold.