|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$79.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (11%)|
- 100% Cotton
- Made in US
- Machine Wash
- Heavyweight duck-cotton bib overall with adjustable straps featuring front pockets and double-reinforced knees
- Hammer loop
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Carhartt's duck zip-to-thigh bib overall is unlined to span the seasons, made of 12-ounce, firm-hand, 100 percent cotton duck, it features ankle-to-thigh leg zippers for easy on/off, it also has chap-style double front with cleanout bottoms that can accommodate knee pads, right and left hammer loops, and front elastic suspenders, back pockets are reinforced for durability
- Product Dimensions: 13.6 x 13.2 x 3.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B009WQB1H4
- Item model number: R37
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 26, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I would like to add, that there are no retailers in my area (Detroit) have this item in stock. That includes Cabelas and Gander Mountain.
I find the Overall most comfortable after washing in cold water, and drying on air only. I leave it in the dryer until it starts to get soft. When new, this overall reminds of the starched shirts from the 50's.
They are simply the best for wear; that's why they cost a little more, and are in demand.
The zip-on legs make them perfect easy on/off for the colder days of snow
and motorcycle riding during those seasons without the "sound of snowpants while walking" if I need to go the store or whatever, just looks like a regular pair of jeans
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Use for small game hunting bibs, biars are no match.
Great work gear for around the cabin, cutting wood, fall cleanup and general work.
I thought it would be shrink to fit. But it fits pretty well with a little room for shrinking after wash an dry, for now it"s a good fitPublished 2 months ago by fredrickbarron
Been wearing these for years they're exactly what I expectedPublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
After they were washed they fit exactly like they should have.Published 2 months ago by Mary Garroutte