|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$24.99 - $43.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Relaxed fit
- 4.25-ounce bird's- eye knit: 100% polyester force fabric wicks away moisture for comfort
- Stain release to help combat stains
- Rib-knit crewneck collar
- Tagless neck label
Customers who bought this item also bought
This high-visibility work wear earns its stripes. Made of tough 4.25-ounce, 100% polyester bird's-eye knit, our new high-visibility T-shirt wicks away sweat for comfort and features Stain Breaker technology that helps break up stains. It has 3M Scotch lite Reflective Material, 5510 Segmented Home Wash Trim for superior breathability and an improved range of motion. You'll like the comfort of a rib-knit crewneck collar and tag less label as well the convenience of a left-chest pocket for utility. Its side-seamed construction minimizes twisting. Highly durable, the trim maintains its performance through 75 home launderings. 4.25-ounce, 100% polyester bird's-eye knit Wicks away sweat Stain Breaker technology breaks up stains. 3M Scotch lite Reflective Material, 5510 Segmented Home Wash Trim Meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2010
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00IKGIY86
- Item model number: 100495
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 9, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Although I sincerely wish these came in a "small". What kind of clothing manufacturer doesn't offer a "small"?
I'm 5'10" with a 32" waist much like the dude in the picture (not a lot of bulk) and now I have to perform bridge inspections wearing a hard hat and a parachute. Maybe OSHA doesn't expect someone my size to be visible no matter what I wear.
Sleeves go to my elbows, shirt ends past my pockets. Surprisingly, it's perfect around the neck.
I think I'll be giving this shirt a hot wash and hemming it myself.