|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$37.45 - $59.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Washed-duck dungaree jean with flannel lining featuring hammer loop and work pockets
- Zip fly with button
- 12 ounce cotton duck
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Take on the cold weather in greater comfort with carhartt's washed duck work dungaree that's lined in 100% cotton flannel. The dungarees are made of 12-ounce, 100% ring-spun cotton duck, sit at the natural waist, and are cut with a full seat and thigh. There are multiple tool and utility pockets plus a hammer loop and reinforced back pockets. The 19-inch leg openings are sized to fit over work boots. 12-ounce, heavyweight, 100% ring-spun cotton duck flannel-lined sits at the natural waist
Take on the cold weather in greater comfort with our washed duck work dungaree that's lined in 100% cotton flannel. The dungarees are made of 12-ounce, 100% ring-spun cotton duck, sit at the natural waist, and are cut with a full seat and thigh. There are multiple tool and utility pockets plus a hammer loop and reinforced back pockets. The 19-inch leg openings are sized to fit over work boots.
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 13 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002G9U4PE
- Item model number: B111
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 20, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
* Tough - Carhartt washed duck wears like ballistic tent canvas. Where my denim jeans have been worn to tatters with holes in the knees, these pants keep going strong. The fabric is very good at resisting tears and abrasions. Some of the conditions I've thrown at it (kneeling while working): gravel, dirt, asphalt, concrete, and composite roof shingles. I don't own a pair of pants that last longer and wear better under heavy work conditions. Period.
* Comfortable - You'd expect that these would be stiff enough to stand on their own given how they wear. Not so. These are comfortable pants. While heavy, the fabric is also soft. The unlined version is plenty comfortable to wear even in the heat of the summer, but these flannel lined pants keep you warm in the winter. The construction of the pants make them very comfortable to wear when you are actively working - this is especially important if you have to do a lot of kneeling, bending, or climbing for your job. I am a contractor and these are very comfortable to wear all day long.
* Construction/Quality - The zipper is a heavy brass YKK unit that operates smoothly, and the button is likewise heavy. Utility pockets are sensibly sized and placed, as if the designer actually used them to carry tools, rather than imagining so. The hammer loop is wide and will accommodate a full-size framing hammer. Nice.Read more ›
I just returned them however and didn't reorder. I thought the fabric and lining were just OK. Maybe a little more ruff and rugged than I was hoping for.
Hope this helps.
Just don't buy it especially if you are an international buyer, because it seems that you have to send it back all the way to USA just to claim the refund.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you work somewhere that is cold these will really help you out. They are really warm and solidly built like anything from Carhartt.Published 22 days ago by Heather Mc
Bought these as a gift, had to return my initial pair because I bought a size too large. Return and exchange was easy! They have lasted him through and he still wears them today. Read morePublished 1 month ago by ella
my son wears them to work everyday in the winter. they hold up well and keep him warm in the winter and in New England that says alot.Published 2 months ago by Stacy
Durable, Strong, Warm, Comfortable and A Perfect Fit!Published 2 months ago by Jenniffer and Chuck Lewis
Way baggier than the image suggests. I'm in the woods, not the 'hood.Published 2 months ago by SHANE BIGLER
Kept husband warm on Siberian hunt. Fit as expected, as labeled.Published 3 months ago by Marta Solitaire