Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 49 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on September 20, 2016
The waist is smaller than the seat, making these pants not only look ridiculous, but unsafe to boot. Properly sized waist billows out to massive proportions in the seat and leg area, providing ample material to catch and snag. Inseam is also significantly longer than advertised. I would really like to meet the person these pants were designed for, because they would be a boon to medical science.

EDIT: I've had these now for two weeks, and about 10 hot water washes. The pants have shrunk enough that they almost fit right around the legs and hips. They still look ridiculous, but they are hard wearing and comfortable. I will probably buy another pair.
on July 21, 2016
Small waist and huge legs..... I know they were for big and tall but they were like clown pants. I had purchased these before in a smaller size and they were not like that.
on February 8, 2014
I bought Carhartt work dungarees since I wanted durable pants I could use for snow blowing, cutting the grass, and doing other work around the house. I also am a teacher, so I need pants that will look good for me in school. These pants sure are just right for outdoor work and school. What I like is the back pockets are nice and large. My over-sized wallet fits perfectly. The front pockets are big enough and sturdy enough to hold everything you want to put inside. The other benefit is that since they are work dungarees, the pockets are designed to carry all sorts of items in them without getting holes in them.

I am a physically larger person and these pants actually make me look good. They fit really well. The best part is that when you bend, stretch, or pick up something you aren't going to have a blow out on the side of the pants or in the crotch area. I just wish I had purchased these about ten years ago. There are also added side pockets for tools or whatever you want. The material is great and also the pants fit a bit loose, which I like. The material doesn't chafe you, but you can tell it can stand up to wear and tear. If you are a hard-on-clothing sort of person, then buy these pants. You won't regret it.
on May 11, 2017
They're nice pants though a bit pricey but I knew the price when I bought them. I hope they hold up for the $45 price
on May 25, 2017
Carhartt's has a reputation for tough, well made work pants. These are no exception. Well worth the money, and will last a while.
on January 23, 2017
VERY heavy jeans, and too small in the waist. (But HUGE everywhere else). I returned them.
on March 26, 2017
These feel like they are just about bullet proof! You can't go wrong with Carhartt
Good Quality but Expensive
review image
on June 13, 2015
I work in Automotive Machine/Tool. I'm always climbing on and around machinery. Cotton Duck I find has the durability of Jeans with the advantage that it breathes 10 times better. When your working in a 100 degree shop with low air circulation, that counts!!
on February 8, 2017
Excellent product as expected. I tried to purchase these pants from the Carhartt Web Store, but all Big & Tall items are constantly out of stock. In addition the web site interface is a disaster. Will definitely purchase again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.