Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by morrisey PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 26, 2017
Very nice and durable pants. Not for heavy, heavy duty, but tougher than cheap pants. Soft material, roomy without being too baggy. Even coloration. I ordered 2 pairs - an army green one and a dark coffee one. I ordered them based on the fact that the 2 pairs of shorts I ordered in my waist size 34, fit great. I received my pants, tried on the green ones and they fit just as expected. 3 for 3 so far, so good. So without trying on the dark coffee pair I washed them both. Big mistake. The dark coffee pair is too big in the waist. Now I have a pair of pants that I can't wear or return, because I had every reason to believe that they would fit and washed them. Always try them on first, yeah, yeah ,yeah..3 out 4 is not too bad, but minus 1 star for inconsistent sizing.
on October 5, 2017
The pants fit great and very comfortable.
Warning about the color though. The "Dark Coffee" is actually more dark green than dark brown, almost olive drab.
I thought it was a mistake so I sent my order back and asked for "Dark Coffee".
Received the same olive drab color pants. I'm keeping them, but would really like for Carhartt to make these in a dark brown.
on October 16, 2017
The material is fairly light weight. Being in construction, I’m not sure how these will hold up. I prefer the duck material but I’ll keep these as they are comfortable. Traditional Carhartt fit in that 2 sizes larger in the waist and one shorter in length will get most people the fit they are looking for (In jeans I’m a legitimate 34x32. Cathartt I’m a 36x30). Overall, I like the pants if your a Superintendent or just a handyman, but if your doing grunt construction work, my guess is a few months before they have a hole in them.
on November 12, 2017
I really can't review this product because I bought them for my Marine son. I know he likes them because he bought himself a pair while he was in the Middle East and asked for another pair in a different color for his birthday. So...I bought him a 3rd pair in a 3rd color for Christmas. I can say that he looked very nice in them while he was home on leave. He lifts weights in his off-time and he has "thunder thighs" -- his description -- and these pants have room in the legs without his having to get a larger waist size.
on January 23, 2017
I own several pairs of these pants, and generally speaking find them to be pretty nice. They are mid-weight, with a fairly nice fabric (nice dull evenly colored twill, not shiny or stiff). They are best for early autumn - spring, I personally find them a little warm during the summer. Several people have commented that they fit small, and to size up in the waist. My own experience has been pretty consistent that the actual waist fits well, but as someone with fairly muscular thighs, the legs are on decent but slightly on the slim side (I wish they were another 1/4-1/2" across each thigh when measured flat). I like them because I actually wear them both in an office setting (I removed the hammer loop and wear them with oxfords and sweaters), as well as in the shop setting (wood working and welding; if/when I ruin them, they are cheap enough to replace without much worry, but last well otherwise).
Enthusiast: Photographyon November 11, 2016
These are just great pants. I bought my first pair of Carhartt pants about 3 year ago and I haven't bought anything else since then. These are softer than some of my others, and the pocket on the right leg has two slots, which is handy because I carry my phone in one, but sometimes I want to stick a screwdriver or some other tool into a pocket. Now that I've discovered this style, I'm going to buy several more.
on May 16, 2017
Pros = Comfortable, lots of pockets, and secure back pockets.
Cons = Inconsistent sizing, short legs, and wide leg openings.

This are great pants. They are comfortable and I wear them around the house and to work. The legs are a little bit shorter than they should be but not a huge deal. I have ordered several pairs and can tell you that the sizing is inconsistent. Sometimes the waist is perfect and sometimes to big.
on July 25, 2017
I bought these for my boyfriend as they're the only pants he will wear and he was in desperate need of more. They came and fit as expected. The pants themselves aren't too heavy and pretty durable. He is a roofer so from kneeling he does wear holes in the knees pretty fast. But if you are just looking for a good work pant I would reccomend them.
on September 6, 2014
I have been wanting a pair of Carhartt pants for some time. These fit very true to size so if you like your pants in the waist just a tad bigger then go up one size in waist. I just bought these and wore them and have to say I love them. They are a soft feel fabric and have enough pockets to hold your gear like cell phones; pocket knives; and multi-tools. They really are nice pants that from what I see can be used for semi-dress ocassions as well. I hope they don't shrink too much upon washing. They fit perfect right now like they were specifically made for me. I think you will like them.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 2, 2016
I usually buy the original loose fit but wanted to try something a little more fitted. This didn't work out for me. The size i usually order in the loose original was too tight for this "relaxed" cut. I'm sure they're fine pants if you can get the fit comfortable.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.