|Fits as expected||
Carhartt Men's Washed Twill Dungaree Short Relaxed Fit
|Price:||$19.49 - $34.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- 9.25-ounce, 100-percent cotton ring-spun twill
- Sits slightly below the waist
- Relaxed seat and thigh
- Brushed finish for a broken in feel
- Multiple tool utility pockets
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Washed twill dungaree short, slip 'em on, and you'll feel like you've worn them for years, put 'em to work, and you'll feel like you've got a dependable, rugged partner that will flawlessly perform for years, built from 9.25-ounce, 100-percent cotton ring-spun twill, it sits slightly below the waist and features a relaxed seat and thigh for easy movement, multiple tool utility pockets, and a brushed finish for that broken-in feel, a convenient left-leg hammer loop, heavy hauling reinforced back pockets, and strong, sewn-on-the-seam belt loops mean you won't use 'em at the beach, all work, no play, 10-inch inseam
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00ARH8C60
- Item model number: 100245
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Carhartt is high quality merchandise and manufacture. After trying these on (they fit, but the waist was a bit snug), I am pretty convinced that they are a true size 34 and not a larger size masquerading as a smaller size.
They handle the rigors of the day, physical activity, etc. with no signs of wear. They have some very clever pockets and conveniences. Overall, I definitely love this and will for sure buy more.
I have 1 pair of heavy duty 12oz or 13oz duck carpenters shorts (10in inseam), that I've had for many years. They have not worn down or split on me. I wanted a few more of these shorts, but AFAIK Carhartt does not produce them anymore.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They're well made. I especially like the placement of the cell phone pocket. I have three other pairs but the 'coffee' color fit tighter.Published 1 day ago by John Frisbie
well constructed very comfortable shorts. the best part is the pocket on the side leg that fits a cell phone very well. Read morePublished 20 days ago by John Schwerdtle