- Shell: 100% Polyester, Palm: 100% Polyurethane, Lining: 100% Polyester
- Storm Defender waterproof breathable protection
- FastDry technology lining wicks away sweat for comfort
- Durable polytex shell
- Reinforced polyurethane (PU) palm
- Hook and loop cuff
- Spot wash by hand in luke warm water with mild detergent. Hang to dry. Do not use hot water. Do not put in dryer
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
WB Glove A506
Carhartt Men's W.B. Waterproof Windproof Insulated Work Glove
The WB is an all-purpose durablebwinter glove made for any rugged cold corner of the planet. Storm Defender waterproof breathable technology keeps the elements out. Ultra soft insulation and lining with Fast Dry technology wicks away sweat when things start to steam up. There’s a large Velcro hook & loop cuff closure for secure fit. Finger wrap caps increase dexterity and wear resistance. The WB also features a nose wipe. Your hands are your tools. Protect them with the glove designed to outwork them all.
Available in black and brown black, in SM through 2XL.
- Shell: Durable, all-purpose polytex with softshell trim and reinforced PU palm
- Insulation: Ultra soft Insulation, performance wicking lining with FastDry technology, Storm Defender waterproof breathable and windproof insert
- Features: Nose wipe, hook & loop cuff, wrap caps
Shell: durable, all- purpose polytex with soft-shell trim and reinforced PU palm
- Package Dimensions: 11 x 6 x 3.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005I33EAW
- Item model number: A506
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I haven't had a chance to use them much, yet--I just got them--but will likely get my chance this weekend.
Comfortable fit, though as other reviews say, they seem to run a bit small. I bought XXL, when I'd normally buy an XL in a glove like this.
I've had good luck with Carhartt products before, so would expect no less this time.