|Price:||$11.56 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- Insulated work glove in water-and-windproof construction featuring logo across knuckles, nose wipe, and adjustable wrist strap
- Hook-and-loop cuff
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Made in China
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Shell: durable, all- purpose polytex with soft-shell trim and reinforced PU palm
- Product Dimensions: 10.4 x 5.2 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007IVZHYI
- Item model number: A506
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 12, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
They are nice and warm otherwise but I would not recommend for waterproof use. Get them if you just need to keep your hands warm.
Most likely, I will have to also buy thermal inserts. These are thick, and surprisingly windproof, but not thick enough to insulate at frigid temperatures. There is also a matter of dexterity: You absolutely cannot do fine movements, like picking keys out of your pocket or removing a helmet, with these gloves on. Some reviews indicate they have exceptional dexterity, and this is simply not the case, which is why I mention it. You will NOT get good dexterity out of thick gloves regardless of what brand you buy: The warmer they are, the thicker they are, and the less able you are to move your fingers.
For you fellow riders out there, these are sufficiently dexterous enough to easily throttle and apply hand brakes, but for everything else you will definitely have to take them off. These gloves are not exceptional, they're simply mediocre to the task. Being that I grew up in the frigid frozen Norths I definitely know gloves, and these are mediocre. I would not recommend for people in Minnesota, or Dakotas, for example, except for short duration.
I still give it four stars, because I cannot really blame them for my specialized need. I am simply writing a thorough review for those with a similar need, or those from the frigid North.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great price very nice glove.... bought a 2x for my husband and he couldn't get his hands pass the wrist part of the glove so I have a new pair....Published 11 days ago by Amazon Customer
My husband loves these gloves. Kept his hand and fingers warm and didn't get wetPublished 2 months ago by DonnaMB
These are ok, not the best not the worse. I don't like it when I take them off the lining comes out with them then you have to try push it back in. Read morePublished 3 months ago by ERIK