Carhartt Men's Winter Dex Kevlar Reinforced Spandex Work Glove
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Shell: 94% Nylon, 6% Polyurethane
- Hand Wash
- Insulation: waterproof insert, performance wicking lining
- Brow wipe, neoprene cuff, wrap caps
- Fabric type: Shell: 94 percent Nylon 6 percent Polyurethane Palm: 100 percent Genuine Leather Lining: 100 percent Polyester
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Winter Dex Glove
If you require increased range of motion in your work glove even when it’s cold The Winter Dex is the glove for you.
The breathable shell and waterproof insert protects your hands from the elements. Ultra soft insulation and lining with Fast Dry technology wicks away sweat when things start to steam up. The palm is made with soft ultra-wear-resistant goatskin.
The palm is also reinforced with padding to protect and reduce fatigue. The knuckle area is leather for increased protection. The finger wrap caps are leather for increased dexterity and wear resistance.
Other features include an elastic cuff with hook and loop closure to secure the fit.
Your hands need to be able to move freely. We’ve engineered the Hi-Dexterity series for you.
Your hands are your tools. Protect them with the glove designed to Outwork Them All.
Available in black, and black and Barely, in SM through 2XL.
- Shell: Textured, breathable spandex with knuckle protection and goatskin palm.
- Insulation: Waterproof insert, performance wicking lining with FastDry technology.
- Features: Brow wipe, neoprene cuff, wrap caps.
Shell: textured, breathable spandex with knuckle protection and goatskin palm
- Package Dimensions: 11.5 x 6 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- ASIN: B005I33FUG
- Item model number: A538
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 25, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|