Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on February 19, 2018
These gloves are very warm. For me when the temperature is 20 degrees or colder I switch to mittens but I was surprised that these gloves kept my hands warm. I wore them while working in the rain / freezing rain / snow. It's a very good cold weather working glove and well made. I liked them so much that I ordered another pair.
on January 8, 2015
I bought these for general outdoor tasks. Snowblowing, walking the dog, etc. They have held up incredibly well since I got them. The cuff is long and can be tucked into a jacket to keep snow out, and the fingers are flexible enough where you can still have some dexterity when using keys and tools.

They are not, as others have pointed out, very well insulated for the extreme cold. You can tell just by feeling the material around the fingers that they are on the thin side, but between the fingertip and knuckle reinforcements have held up for me over two years.
on December 28, 2016
Ordered the pair and the left hand wouldn't allow your fingers to go all of the way in. returned them and got another pair and the exact same thing happened. These are so poorly made as to be unuseable.
on December 4, 2012
I have had better Carhartt winter gloves. These are OK for Spring and Fall - Winter (at least not in northern New England), no way! Your fingers will freeze!!
11 comment| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 13, 2014
These are some pretty good gloves for labor in the winter time. They fit as expected. I wouldn't recommend getting these wet, but in dry conditions that aren't too cold, these will do just fine. We used these while outside in the snow somewhere in the 25 degree Fahrenheit range with good results. The palms of these gloves have a 'leathery" material that provides for good grip. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a nice pair of winter work gloves.
on December 21, 2017
I work outdoors a lot. As an electrician you need good dexterity with your fingers. The ability to stay warm is the biggest. You get that with these gloves and I been wearing this brand for years. Durable throughout the elements and warm nonetheless.
on September 23, 2017
I bought 3 pair as they were a steal at under $5! Kept 2 for my husband and gave one to my neighbor.
on January 8, 2017
I'm disappointed in these gloves. The lining gets pulled partway down blocking the fingers and thumbs, making the gloves hard to put on without a struggle. Definitly not worth the price.
on February 10, 2015
They were for my husband. He needed some winter gloves in early February for driving In Michigan and no store had any....go figure! They are nice enough looking to pass as semi-dress gloves and are warm enough for driving and short times outside in sub-freezing weather. But they don't keep the hands warm if outside for longer periods of time. Plus the lining is a little loose. Order on the large size.
on January 15, 2017
To much extra material on finger tips. And not for very cold weather. I do not wear very often mostly because when I have to do anything they have to be pulled off. But I like them because they seem to be a good barrier when handling metal.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.