Carhartt Women's 4 Inch Embossed Romeo Soft Toe Cws4177 Work Boot
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5 inches
- While the majority of buyers have indicated the Romeo line of boots fits as expected, we have heard from a few customers that these boots fit 1/2 size smaller than expected. This item qualifies for FREE returns either way.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also considered
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The women's embossed leather romeo is as stylish as it is rugged. Built as tough as a work boot but the brown hand-crafted artisan leather makes it a stand out in any casual venue. Neoprene stretch ankle inserts provide easy on - easy off comfort. Tough bon welt construction with dual density rubber outsole combine to provide long lasting durability and slip resistant features keep you safe. Pu strobel pad with pu cushion insoles keep you comfortable on your feet all day. The fit system is a combination medium/wide multi-fit system. Remove the lower insert and the boot fits a wide foot. Leave it in and it fits a medium foot. Soft toe safety feature includes astm f2892-11 eh against electrical hazards.
- Product Dimensions: 12.4 x 9 x 4.9 inches
- Item model number: 4 INCH EMBOSSED ROMEO SOFT TOE CWS4177-W
- Date First Available: April 1, 2016
- ASIN: B014I8PG8U
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only issue I have is that the description states soft toe, that is not necessarily true I'm wondering if this shoe is steel toe.? (Can anyone answer this question for me) I'm not able to press the toe in to feel my toe to see where my toe sits in the shoe. I've tapped the toe end on my kitchen table and its hard, I'm not a steel toe kinda of person so when I walk in them it feels as if I have Frankenstein shoes on.
I might be returning this boot but the design is so cute, still contemplating.