|Fits as expected||
Carhartt Women's Picket Sherpa Lined Knit Earflap Hat
- 80% Wool/20% Nylon
- Tie Closure closure
- Hand Wash
- 80-percent wool / 20-percent nylon jersey knit
- Sherpa lining
- Fair isle pattern
Customers who bought this item also bought
A Fair Isle pattern and braided tassels make Carhartt's knit earflap a fun choice for winter weather. Sherpa-lined for comfort. 80-percent wool/20-percent nylon jersey knit. Fair Isle pattern Sherpa-lined 80-percent wool/20-percent nylon jersey knit One size fits all
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00C9VMIGM
- Item model number: 100743
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 2, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
it's true that we're in the middle of a pretty cold chicago winter, but i really expected a lot more, especially given the price.
I really wanted it to fit because it's really warm. I had to pull the flaps down and hold onto them so the hat didn't pop off because my heads too big for it.
The cons: It is runs super small. I have a tiny head. I mean, I am able to share hats with my 4 year old son. This hat is snug on me. It fits but it seems like the lining takes up a lot of the room at the top of the hat. As I wore it, it rose up off my head & didn't stay down in place. I also felt like it let a lot of air in around my ears & the flaps didn't do much to keep me warm.
Super disappointed! I am going to return it. For the money...cute isn't worth it.