Carhartt Women's Picket Ear Flap Hat,Wild Rose (Closeout),One Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 80% Wool/20% Nylon
- Hand Wash
- 80-percent wool / 20-percent nylon jersey knit
- Sherpa lining
- Fair isle pattern
- Braided tassels
- Carhartt patch label on center back
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
A Fair Isle pattern and braided tassels make Carhartt's knit earflap a fun choice for winter weather. Sherpa-lined for comfort. 80-percent wool/20-percent nylon jersey knit. Fair Isle pattern Sherpa-lined 80-percent wool/20-percent nylon jersey knit One size fits all
- Package Dimensions: 9.9 x 6.4 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- ASIN: B00IULEJAI
- Item model number: 100743-661
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 28, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
it's true that we're in the middle of a pretty cold chicago winter, but i really expected a lot more, especially given the price.
I really wanted it to fit because it's really warm. I had to pull the flaps down and hold onto them so the hat didn't pop off because my heads too big for it.
The cons: It is runs super small. I have a tiny head. I mean, I am able to share hats with my 4 year old son. This hat is snug on me. It fits but it seems like the lining takes up a lot of the room at the top of the hat. As I wore it, it rose up off my head & didn't stay down in place. I also felt like it let a lot of air in around my ears & the flaps didn't do much to keep me warm.
Super disappointed! I am going to return it. For the money...cute isn't worth it.