|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$49.92 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash
- 12-ounce, 100% cotton denim
- 100% cotton flannel-lining
- Countoured waistband eliminates gapping
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Keep warm all day in our relaxed fit straight-leg flannel-lined jean. made of 12-ounce, 100% cotton denim, it features a 100% cotton flannel-lining for extra warmth. it also has a relaxed seat and thigh, mid-rise, straight leg opening.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003S9X0ES
- Item model number: WB022
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The Carhartt Relaxed Fit Flannel Lined jeans size 16X30 fit me perfectly. The length is a little longer than I would have liked but since the selection was limited I chose the 30 inch inseam and rolled up the hem to expose the flannel which looks fine and gives me some wiggle room in case they shrink when they are washed & dried. The flannel is very soft and thick and the weave feels nice and tight. The jeans are dark denim, which experts say are more slimming than lighter shades, and the flannel is a grey, purple and pink plaid.
All in all, I would definitely buy more of these jeans next season. I sincerely hope that Amazon again offers their "Free Return Shipping" promotion on clothes and shoes for their Amazon Prime customers. Free return shipping on the things you actually need to try on creates hassle free shopping which is something I dearly love. (Are you listening Amazon?)
I live in Maine and tend to walk ALOT year round so I figured these would be good for keeping warm in the winter and so far they are working great. Just got back from walking to the local grocery store in 30 degree weather and my legs didn't feel cold at all (or my butt). I may have to buy a few more pairs if they do well in lower temperatures!