|Fits as expected||
Carhartt Women's Lined Sandstone Active Jacket WJ130
|Price:||$37.97 - $89.99 & FREE Returns. Details|
- 100 % cotton
- Machine Wash
- Zip-front jacket featuring flannel-lined hood, triple-stitched main seams, and ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Quilted flannel lining in body and quilted nylon lining in sleeves
- Two inner pockets and front hand pockets
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The cold is not going to stop you. The wind is not going to stop you. Nothing is going to stop you from going the distance today. Made from rugged, 12-ounce, 100 percent cotton sandstone duck this product offers heavyweight three-piece hood for durability and warmth, quilted-flannel lining for warmth and comfort, rib-knit cuffs and bottom band keep the warmth in, deep pockets allow for extra storage and tough, triple-stitched main seams.
Our sandstone active jac is a welcome addition to any workwear wardrobe. It's made of rugged, 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck and features a quilted flannel lining, triple-stitched main seams and rib-knit cuffs and bottom band. Deep pockets allow for extra storage.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 12 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002QB13WK
- Item model number: WJ130
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
My only complaint is the sleeves are a tad too short (if I stretch my arms straight out in front of me, they rise up past my wrists...) but how often does that happen?
Very warm, comfortable, heavy duty.
Short in the torso for my 5'7" height which is the reason for 4 stars and not 5.
I wear this with the bib pants and the length of the jacket isn't bad. But, I can't wear it without the bib pants or it rises up too much and exposes my back.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this jacket it has a beautiful color. Just a warning that the color is not quite true to the online picture. I first ordered the gray and was very displeased with the color. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Ashlee B Sutterfield
Great jacket. Warm, seems to block the wind. Breathable cotton. A little bit stiff like most carhartt jackets. Runs a little bit small through the chest. Read morePublished 1 month ago by karen
The color was true to picture, the outer fabric was tough and durable, and the inner fabric was nice and warm. However, I found the Large to be too large. Read morePublished 1 month ago by C. Sturken
Typical Carhartt. Fits well. Comfortable to wear. Comes out of the laundry soft and wrinkle free. Warm but not stuffy hot.Published 1 month ago by Roeula
Love the jacket but it was WAY too big so I returned it and ended up with a Carhartt hoodie (XS) which I love. I normally wear a small and this was gigantic. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Lovely Jen
Love the "coal" color. Fits great, very warm and an all around great jacket!Published 1 month ago by anna