|Fits as expected||
$28.99 - $89.99
- 100% Cotton
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- Mock neck vest featuring front diagonal pockets and vertical zipper pocket at left chest
- Zippered front
- Faux-shearling interior
Customers who bought this item also bought
Made of 12-ounce, 100-percent cotton sandstone duck, this mock neck vest features Sherpa lining and a ton of pockets: Two convenient front pouch pockets, a map pocket on the left-chest with zipper closure, and two inside pockets. A drop tail adds extra coverage.
Our sandstone mock-neck vest provides the ultimate in workwear comfort and durability. It's made of 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck and is sherpa-lined for warmth. It also features a left-chest map pocket with a zip closure, two large sherpa-lined front pockets, two inner pockets and a drop tail for added coverage in back.
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 13 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Mexico
- ASIN: B002QB15GE
- Item model number: WV001
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #4 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shops > Uniforms, Work & Safety > Clothing > Work Utility & Safety > Outerwear
- #19 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Clothing > Coats, Jackets & Vests > Vests
- #221 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Uniforms, Work & Safety > Clothing > Work Utility & Safety
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I read the reviews here, and decided to size down on this, so I ordered a large rather than an extra large. I usually wear a size 16, but also wanted to be able to put layers under this, so I was a bit apprehensive about sizing down. I have a Carhart jacket in size large that is a bit tight in the bust, so I wasn't sure about this.
The size large fits perfect in the waist/hips (and I'm not hip heavy, but I do have a bigger waist), but it zips snuggly in the chest (in fact, it fits just like my Carhart jacket). So I decided to try the xl just in case. Way too big! That one had the wierd flaring effect in the hips/waist other people noted (simply because it was too big), though it did fit nicely in the bust. But it wouldn't do to keep the larger one, because the wind would have come right up through the bottom--seriously, I it was more than one hand-span of space there!
I tried the large on again over a fairly heavy polar fleece jacket and I can zip up the vest just fine in the waist/hip, and CAN zip it in the bust, but it's a bit tight (imagine a really really supportive sports bra effect!) I decided that the large, even if it was tight in the bust if I had on a heavy layer underneath, was still a much better fit for me.
So if you like Carhart products, and are looking for a tough, warm vest that also comes in nice colors, get this. The price is great! Just be aware that you might need to size down.
On the up side - if this vest does fit you, it it is well made of sturdy materials and very warm due to the Sherpa lining. It would indeed be great for feeding livestock or doing chores where free movement of the arms is desired. Hope it works for others. - See the enclosed photo.