We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Cotton Sandstone Duck
- Machine Wash
- 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck
- Sherpa lining
- Full-length front zipper with inside storm flap
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Challenging conditions call for outerwear that's as warm and well built as our canyon sandstone jacket sherpa lined, it's constructed carhartt strong in 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck there's a full-length front zipper with an inside storm flap, plus two lower-front pockets that are sherpa-lined - detailing you'll appreciate on a cold day
- Package Dimensions: 21.2 x 13 x 3.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds
- ASIN: B0087Y644C
- Item model number: WJ022-394
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 5, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Now my dislikes,
the coat is stiff the collar is really stiff and annoying b/c it juts up into my chin when I sit down. The sleeves are big as in wide but not long if I stretch my hand upwards my wrist show.
All in all not bad and a warm coat.
I've put this jacket to this test immediately, wearing it to work. Keeps you adequately warm without boiling you. The Sherpa lining is perfect to keep you neck and hands warm.
My favorite thing about this jacket is the pockets. It has two pockets inside the jacket with velcro. Perfect for my wallet and cellphone. There is a great zippered pocket near the collar. Its the perfect place for my keys.
Another plus for this jacket is the back is long than front. It's not noticeable, but its very functional. When you need to bend over to pick something up or squat, the jacket doesn't ride up in the back. Love that.