|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$20.42 - $47.94 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Long-sleeve original-fit shirt featuring three-button Henley placket and single-chest pocket;Rib-knit collar and cuffs
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Carhartt's long sleeve work wear henley is an all-purpose work shirt that is perfect for cooler days or as a layering piece Made of 675-ounce, 100-percent cotton jersey, it features a rib-knit collar with a three-button closure and a left chest pocket It also has side-seamed construction to minimize twisting and maximize comfort ash fiber content is 99-percent , 1-percent polyester Heather gray fiber content is 90-percent cotton , 10-percent polyester
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008AQ9494
- Item model number: K128
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 26, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am very pleased with these shirts. Got all the colors. I purchased the 2xl Tall. I am 6’6” @ 240 lbs. I really can wear xl tall but prefer to buy larger so I can wash in warm water and dry fully. I did just that. They did shrink some. Good. Now they are more form fitting. They still though are extremely roomy and long. In fact they are a little too long. If you want to tuck in your shirt you should try the regular length.
Fabric is good and heavy yet light feeling. Buttons are nice and well done. All stitching is perfect.
I only began buying their products in last year. I own three pairs of shorts and 6 short sleeve cotton shirts. All have worn well. No issues with anything. I am impressed.
Most recent customer reviews