Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on February 6, 2018
Good information . If u r a caregiver this book provides practical suggestions plus demographic specifics.
on June 9, 2016
I bought this book used and everytime I opened the book or flipped the page it smelled like an ash tray of cigarettes.. it was pretty gross & distracting. Thankfully the class I needed it for was only 4 weeks long.
on January 24, 2015
Worked well for the class I took.
on April 8, 2015
The book was in GREAT shape! I only paid $8.00 and I was expecting some wear and tear but it was barely used. It had no damage, writing, or highlighting. I was very pleased with the book.
on July 9, 2015
Works great.
on February 21, 2015
I was an ok book, I wish it gave a little more info.
on August 1, 2015
easy to read --
on January 1, 2015
Good book and very helpful.
on August 7, 2013
The book wasn't in as good a shape I thought it would be in... The binding of the book was broken but the rest of the book is in ok shape