|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.8 x 2.8 x 1.6 inches|
|Item model number||COBD-BT24|
|Manufacturer Part Number||COBD-BT24|
3 Year Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Carista OBD2 Bluetooth Adapter for iPhone, iPad & Android
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Adapter and app with dealer-level technology: diagnose, customize, and service your car
- Free 1-month trial of paid Carista app features
- Works on both iOS and Android via Bluetooth LE
- Compatible with a multitude of partner and third-party apps
- PAID app features (Advanced diagnostics, Customize and Service) are only supported on certain models by Audi, BMW, Lexus, Mini, Scion, Toyota and VW
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Compare with similar items
Veepeak OBDCheck BLE OBD2 Bluetooth Scanner Auto Diagnostic Tool for iPhone iOS & Android, Bluetooth 4.0 LE Car Check Engine Light Trouble Code Reader Supports Year 1996 and Newer Vehicles in the US
BlueDriver Bluetooth Professional OBDII Scan Tool for iPhone, iPad & Android
BAFX Products Bluetooth Diagnostic OBDII Reader/Scanner for Android Devices
Car Bluetooth OBD2 Code Readers, TONWON OBDII Bluetooth Scan Tool ELM327 Car Diagnostic Tool Vehicle Scanner for iOS and Andiord
LELink Bluetooth Low Energy BLE OBD-II OBD2 Car Diagnostic Tool For iPhone/iPod/iPad
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Prizmos Ltd.||VeePeak||Lemur Vehicle Monitors||BAFX Products||TonwonUS||ksolution|
|Color||White||—||Black||Black||BLE 4.0 With iOS and Android||transparent|
|Size||—||Bluetooth 4.0 for iOS & Android||—||1 Unit||—||2*1*1inch|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Need to diagnose a warning light? Want to activate hidden features and get rid of annoying beeps? Want to have dealer tools in your glovebox? Carista gives you all of that for a fraction of the cost of a single dealer visit.
- Free 1-month trial of paid app features
- Compatibility with a multitude of partner apps
- Support for both Android and iOS
- Advanced features are only supported on certain models by Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Lexus, Mini, Scion and Toyota. Please make sure your car is supported before purchasing the adapter.
- Purchasing the Carista OBD2 adapter gives you a 1-month free trial of all paid functionality in the Carista app. To continue using these features after the trial expires you must purchase a subscription.
How it works
Plug in the adapter
The OBD2 port is usually located under the dashboard.
App connects to the car
Everything happens automatically. Just make sure that your Bluetooth is “ON”.
Control your car experience
Diagnose faults and configure settings the way you want them to be.
Basic OBD2 diagnostics
Find out why your "Check Engine" light is on: Carista shows you a list of the fault codes stored in your vehicle, as well as their meanings. You can also reset the "Check Engine" light.
Dealer-level electronic diagnostics (fault code checking and resetting) of all modules in the vehicle, incl. ABS, airbag, and other manufacturer-specific systems.
*For supported models only
Personalization of comfort & convenience features of the car. Customize your car to your liking and get rid of all those annoyances you have to deal with every time you get into your car. You can even enable hidden features that you didn't even know your car had!
*For supported models only
Carista shows you if your car is ready for Emission tests -- that way you can avoid the trip to the testing station before the vehicle's systems have gathered enough driving data to be ready for testing.
- EPB retraction tool
- Service reset
- Launch control counter
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
CaristaApp Pro $40/year (with 1-month free trial, must sign up, and then cancel using iTunes (Icloud Subscriptions)).
CaristaApp 1 Week Pro $10/each.
CaristaApp Free (Diagnosis only, Settings Only?)
No hidden costs! It's all there on the internet. This is just a company using subscription-based services, whats called "fee for value" pricing. That's where everything is going.
I have a 2009 VW GTI I needed to configure. I need a check engine light clear. I want my DRL's disabled (I bought a 5 position headlight switch and I want more control over the USA model GTI HID's, and DRL. I want my windows to roll up and roll down with the key fob. I want my alarm to stop honking. I would like to be able to "black out" while driving at night in case I need to pull a Smokey and The Bandit stunt. I want to disable the flashing lights when I unlock my car. Oh yea, my car has no traction in first gear, just hops the tires down the street. 1st is worthless in a GTI. I don't have VagCom and I don't want to pay $200 for the thing.
All of these things are resolved with Carista. I did not have to pay $200 for VagCom adapter, and don't have to go to the old guy at the shop again. I paid $39 for this device and used the 1 month free pro trial to "dial everything in" the way I like it. I've had it for three days. I have 27 left... I disabled my HID as DRL, and Disabled DRL all together, which makes use of my new 5 position headlight switch ($15 on amazon). Now I can black out or go with Fog and Markers only. Now I have FTP lights that were formerly never used on my car. I can roll my windows up and down from the KeyFob now. If I turn my headlights to "Off", I have no lights on the car at all! I made it so when I lock the car I get a hazard blink, no sound, and when I unlock the car, no sound and no light. And the best for last, there is a CAN setting called TSC or "Torque Steering Compensation". Look it up! OMG I can accelerate like a bat out of hell now and no tire hop... the computer is keeping traction in control. OMG this car is fast but the CAN settings were not to my liking. Performance increases like this are usually expensive! Carista... I'm not paying $40 a year. But I love you. I'll pay $10 for a week if I ever need to again. I'm out driving... peace out. Thanks for the thing.
Screenshots of the settings for a VW GTI to give you an idea what it can do. Note: I have made illegal modifications to my car with these menus. Use at your own risk. Let's just say... I fly low.
In order to fully use this, you will need to a) get the app (no problem) and b) make an in app purchase to the tune of $30 or so.
If you don't make the purchase, you'll be able to read codes, but you won't be able to make any changes. In my case, I got this to turn off the annoying Reverse beeping in my Prius after my dealer refused to do it because it's a safety feature. I could not rewrite that setting without making the in-app purchase, so this was not as cheap an option as it first appeared.
All that being said, once you unlock the apps features, it works well. It is easy to set up, easy to understand, and easy to use. Even with the extra expense, I still think this is worth the money, and much cheaper than getting a full scanner.
- In order to modify and save any settings you have to purchase the Pro version (additional $20)
- The listing is misleading in that the wording leads one to believe they are purchasing the adapter and App when really they are only purchasing the adapter. No app is included in the delivery, that is separately sold and delivered by another vendor.
- I tried to submit a 4 star review but Amazon rejected it so now it's a 3 star review
Once the pro version of the App is purchased the adapter is recognized easily, the UI is intuitive and easy to follow, and the settings easy to modify. I would encourage Carista to revise this listing to avoid confusion about whether the App is bundled in this purchase. Also, I would encourage Amazon to inform reviewers why a review is rejected.
Most recent customer reviews
Carista is just plug and play, easy to use.