Carla Norton is an award-winning novelist and best-selling true crime writer.
* WHAT DOESN’T KILL HER: Nancy Pearl Book Award Winner & FAPA Book Award Winner
* THE EDGE OF NORMAL: Thriller Award Finalist & Royal Palm Literary Award Winner
* PERFECT VICTIM: #1 New York Times bestseller
* DISTURBED GROUND: now in ebook format
Carla's first book was a true account of a shocking kidnapping case, and that story fuels her fiction. After covering the trial, Carla wrote PERFECT VICTIM with the prosecutor. It made the reading list for the FBI's Behavioral Sciences Unit and was a #1 New York Times bestseller.
Carla morphs her true crime expertise into fast-paced fiction with an extraordinary heroine: Reeve LeClaire, a 22-year-old survivor of kidnapping and captivity who is introduced in THE EDGE OF NORMAL.
* "A heart-pounding thrill ride that had me holding my breath to the end." Chevy Stevens
* "A perfect blend of literary style, psychological insight and edge-of-the-seat thriller." Jeffery Deaver
Reeve returns in the "high-octane" sequel, WHAT DOESN'T KILL HER (titled HUNTED overseas).
* A "sophisticated forensic thriller... with a brilliant heroine who takes recovery to a whole new level." J.T. Ellison
* "A smart, tightly written, psychological thrill ride." Taylor Stevens
Carla also wrote DISTURBED GROUND, the true story of a Sacramento landlady who murdered her tenants and buried them in her garden. Carla covered the nine-murder-count trial, examining psychological issues and explaining forensic evidence.
*"Brilliant!" Ann Rule
Carla earned her MFA degree in Creative Writing from Goddard College in 2009. When not writing books, she's writing hotheaded essays and really bad poetry. You can find her on Goodreads, follow @CarlaJNorton on Twitter, and find Carla Norton: Novelist & True Crime Writer on Facebook. For more, please visit her website: CarlaNorton.com.