Carlie Cute Cat Glass Cup Tea Mug With Fish Tea Infuser Strainer Filter
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Use it for your favorite scented tea or beverage of choice. A great addition to any table and can be used for casual dining or more elegant affairs.
- Its a present for cat lovers, this unique mug design is perfect for friends, family, and you.
- Brew your loose leaf tea with ease. Now you can replace your old tea bags and enjoy drinking fresh full flavored tea.
- Our design team are always looking for fun ideas to improvement product design?and this teacup full of childishness and playfulness.
- Perfect for every flavor: This animal cup is the perfect alternative to both tea bags and infusers. The filtration system uses very fine holes to allow only water into the cup, holding on to your tea leaves and preventing you from drinking scented tea with leaf debris.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
product style: cats
product color: as picture
product size: 3.4 x 4.9 inch,10 oz
product material: high boron silicon glass fiber pp valley
package included: 1 PC Cat Tea Mug
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only issue is that it's not really apparent anywhere but you should only fill up half the fish with tea leaves. I tried to eye about half with the head popped off and even half was still not enough room for the leaves to really breathe in there. Half of the fish once the head is popped off and that left enough room for the leaves to breathe.