- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B004RMGK6U
- Item model number: 01-GH-SIZ
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #618,487 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Carlisle Yellow/Blue Guide Heavy-Duty Raft Paddle
|Price:||$79.95 - $119.95|
- Large (8 in. x 27 in.)) reinforced polyethylene blade
- 1.25 in.diameter polyethylene covered reinforced aluminum shaft continues through almost full length of blade for heavy whitewater durability
- Polyethylene T-grip provides a sure grip on your paddle
- Available sizes: 66", 72"
- Weight: 2 lbs. 14 oz. (60in.)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The rafting industry standard for guides, the Carlisle Guide Paddle is super strong for reliable durability even in the most demanding whitewater situations. With a monsterous 8" x 27" blade, in the right hands this paddle can have a dynamic effect on the direction of your raft. The reinforced polyethylene-clad aluminum shaft resists bending even when leaning your entire body weight into the necessary strokes. The bomber T-grip guarantees a sure grip on the paddle. Available in 66" and 72" and best uses for the guide position on paddle rafts in whitewater. Not your everyday canoe paddle but simply the ultimate stick for guiding big whitewater.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?