|Price:||$39.94 - $99.00 & FREE Returns|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Man Made Leather
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0.25 inches
- Boot opening measures approximately 12" around
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Carlos by carlos santana barbie ankle bootie with side zipper detail
Brown Shoe Company and multiple Grammy winner, Carlos Santana, have worked together to bring you "Carlos by Carlos Santana" footwear. These shoes reflect the same passion and energy that is generated by Carlos Santana's music. A portion of the sales proceeds will be donated to the Milagro Foundation, which partners with the nonprofit community to serve the needs of children and youth. Started in 1998 by Carlos and Deborah Santana, this foundation supports educational efforts to help children and youth live healthy, literate, and culturally enriched lives.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01LFNM1I4
- Item model number: Brie Bootie
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am usually a 7.5 or 8 in shoes, and I best fit a 8 in this style. Would go with your larger shoe size if you're between sizes, especially if you plan to wear socks.
- Quality vegan suede; It's hard to come across a well made synthetic suede- this fabric looks and feels beautiful.
- Wears well; Carlos synthetic suede lasts longer and looks better than real suede after longterm wear (real suede gets discolored and worn easily).
- Comfortable; Can wear all day with no complaints
- Side zipper adds great texture for a classic yet stylish design.
- Wood heel; No cheap looking rubber heel!
- Versatile; I've worn with dresses, skirts, denim, etc.
- Short heel; Great for tall gals and those who just love comfort
None, so far.
They are not comfortable to wear for a long time standing or walking, as there is no padding in the soles.
They are a "throw-away" fashion shoe, cute but no substance to them- I anticipate they will only last one season due to quality.
I found them on Amazon for under $40, would not have spent more on them. Sometimes Famous Footwear has them for $45.