|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$30.99 - $88.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Microfiber
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.75"
- Boot opening measures approximately 10" around
- Western-influence ankle boot featuring topline scallop and stacked wood heel
- Concealed instep zipper
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Brown Shoe Company and multiple Grammy winner, Carlos Santana, have worked together to bring you "Carlos by Carlos Santana" footwear. These shoes reflect the same passion and energy that is generated by Carlos Santana's music. A portion of the sales proceeds will be donated to the Milagro Foundation, which partners with the nonprofit community to serve the needs of children and youth. Started in 1998 by Carlos and Deborah Santana, this foundation supports educational efforts to help children and youth live healthy, literate, and culturally enriched lives.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01LZAB6XJ
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 27, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: