Carlos by Carlos Santana Women's Mercury Wedge Sandal,Black/Leopard,10 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 5"
- Platform measures approximately 1.50"
- Heel Height: 5"
- Origin: Imported
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Mercury is a fashionable slide with a high wedge heel and a 1.25" platform.
Brown Shoe Company and multiple Grammy winner, Carlos Santana, have worked together to bring you "Carlos by Carlos Santana" footwear. These shoes reflect the same passion and energy that is generated by Carlos Santana's music. A portion of the sales proceeds will be donated to the Milagro Foundation, which partners with the nonprofit community to serve the needs of children and youth. Started in 1998 by Carlos and Deborah Santana, this foundation supports educational efforts to help children and youth live healthy, literate, and culturally enriched lives.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- ASIN: B00J6DCNKC
- Item model number: Mercury
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 26, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Its still a snug shoe, but its super easy to walk in and the platform in the front alleviates some of the height of the heel so I didnt find my feet swelling as much as they usually do when they're assaulted by a shoe. My initial review recommended sizing up, however the length of the shoe fits true to size, and I'm not positive that sizing up would offer more room from the top band. You could potentially end up with a tight shoe that looks too long for your foot.
However, that being said, I am certainly not a heel pro. I never ever wear a shoe with much height to it. And these shoes felt good for hours. Overall I'd say a good buy.