Carl’s Blackout Cloth, 4:3, 87x110, Projector Screen Material, White, 1.0
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Blackout Cloth is our top-selling Projector Screen Material making it a budget-friendly, do-it-yourself projector screen building favorite!
- This front projection blackout fabric surface is the standard to which all other projector screen surfaces are compared.
- Blackout Cloth's matte white surface & 1.0 gain diffuse light in all directions so the image on your projection screen can be seen from any angle.
- This movie screen provides accurate color and clarity when ambient light is controlled.
- Blackout Screen Material is extremely sturdy and is best for a tension-mounted, fixed frame where it will be stretched evenly to a frame in all four directions. Project onto the smooth side of Blackout Cloth projector screen material. ships folded by default, however, select sizes have the option to ship rolled on a tube.*
Customers also shopped for
Customers also bought in related categories
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Carl's Place is the internet's leading DIY resource for quality projector screen material, fixed frames, projection screens and DIY kits at a great low price!
Blackout Cloth is our top-selling Projector Screen Material making it a budget-friendly, do-it-yourself screen building favorite! This front projection blackout fabric surface is the standard to which all other screen surfaces are compared. Blackout Cloth's matte white surface and gain of 1.0 diffuse light in all directions so the image can be seen from any angle. Blackout Cloth material is 70% polyester, 30% cotton blend fabric that is coated with multiple layers of thin rubber and is 110" wide. It is suitable for use in a variety of settings with accurate color and clarity in a dark viewing environment where ambient light is controlled. Blackout Cloth screen material is extremely sturdy and is best for a fixed frame where it will be stretched tightly and evenly in all four directions. It also works for our tension-mounted Finished Edge Screens, Hanging & Standing Kits. You should project onto the smooth, rubber side of Blackout Cloth projector screen material. Due to its popularity, several sizes are available to ship from Carl's Place (CP) or from Amazon's warehouse (FBA). Why buy Blackout Cloth? Buy Blackout Cloth for a perfect entry-level, budget-friendly DIY projector screen!
Search ASIN B00K7ILL3U to see all sizes and prices or search "Carl's Place Projector Screen" to see all Carl's movie screen products.
Tip: Don't forget to Buy Carl's Black Felt Tape for a professional-looking, contrast-boosting border (sold separately). Search ASIN B00JF7IXXU to Buy Carl's Black Felt Tape now!
* In the DIY market there is a wide range of comfort levels, skill sets and abilities. If you are at all concerned about folds and wrinkles you may want to consider ordering your material rolled, if available.
Showing 1-8 of 55 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My application required opaque cloth to block bright stage lights from behind the screen. This material delivered. There was no visible bleed from the rear of the screen. And the picture quality met all of our requirements.
I know this product is for DIY fixed-frame projector screens, but I have no idea why one would ever want to purchase a pre-made screen. The savings you realize from building the screen onsite, are well worth the minimal labor required. I build the frame in my own shop without the material, disassemble it for easy transportation to the site, reassemble the frame, stretch the material over the frame and attach it with staples. The resulting screen was lightweight, and very easy to install from 18 feet scaffolding.
The client was very pleased with the results, and asked me to provide a bid for two more screens the next morning.