3-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Carl's Blackout Cloth, DIY Projector Screen, Raw Material/Fabric, 66x110-inch, Matte White, 16:9/1.0
|Price:||$39.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Blackout Cloth is our top-selling Projector Screen Material making it a budget-friendly, do-it-yourself screen building favorite!
- This front projection blackout fabric surface is the standard to which all other screen surfaces are compared. Blackout Cloth's matte white surface and gain of 1.0 diffuse light in all directions so the image can be seen from any angle.
- It is suitable for use in a variety of settings with accurate color and clarity in a dark viewing environment where ambient light is controlled (dark viewing environment).
- Blackout Cloth screen material is extremely sturdy and is best for a wooden fixed frame where it will be stretched tightly and evenly in all four directions (tight like a drum).
- Ships Folded in a Box*, however select sizes have the option to ship rolled on a tube. Search ASIN B00K7ILL3U to see all sizes, prices and packaging options.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
Carl's Place is the internet's leading DIY resource for quality projector screen material at a great low price!
Blackout Cloth is our top-selling Projector Screen Material making it a budget-friendly, do-it-yourself screen building favorite! This front projection blackout fabric surface is the standard to which all other screen surfaces are compared. Blackout Cloth's matte white surface and gain of 1.0 diffuse light in all directions so the image can be seen from any angle. Blackout Cloth material is 70% polyester, 30% cotton blend fabric that is coated with multiple layers of thin rubber and is 110" wide. It is suitable for use in a variety of settings with accurate color and clarity in a dark viewing environment where ambient light is controlled. Blackout Cloth screen material is extremely sturdy and is best for a wooden fixed frame where it will be stretched tightly and evenly in all four directions (tight like a drum). It also works for our tension-mounted Finished Edge Screens, Hanging & Standing Kits. You should project onto the smooth, rubber side of Blackout Cloth projector screen material. Why buy Blackout Cloth? Buy Blackout Cloth for a perfect entry-level, budget-friendly DIY projector screen!
Tip: Don't forget to Buy Carl's Black Felt Tape for a professional-looking, contrast-boosting border (sold separately). View our Technical Specification documents below for additional information including; shipping specifications, installation guide and a comparison to Carl's other projector screen materials.
* In the DIY market there is a wide range of comfort levels, skill sets and abilities. If you are at all concerned about folds and wrinkles you may want to consider ordering your material rolled, if available. Search ASIN B00K7ILL3U to see all sizes, prices and packaging options. Tension-mounting/stretching the material tight like a drum, will pull out folds and wrinkles although it may take extra time and effort to install.
Top customer reviews
link for the screen https://www.dropbox.com/sc/dgk8638ppqmtmvh/AADVsn9T6auymMT52M_KWz5Ra
Background: I have an Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 3010 projector which is set up on a 21' x 13' basement. The wall used to be our screen but I decided to get a real one. As I wanted something cheaper and fun to do, I chose to build it on my own. I can say that, once you have all materials and tools, the process is quite easy and entertaining.
Indeed, as it's almost unanimous in other reviews, the cloth is of excellent quality. But more than that, Carl's Place (the seller) is extremely helpful in terms of providing instructions on how to use their product. One concern I hear very often is about the wrinkles. I got it folded (you have the choice to have it rolled for a few extra bucks) which causes a lot of wrinkles. That's not a problem though as by just stretching and stapling it on the frame -- without really doing anything special -- all wrinkles disappear.
One difference from most other folks is the fact that I utilized the entire cloth as-is to make my screen without leaving a buffer, cutting pieces or wrapping around the frame. I put staples in the very edge of the cloth to maximize the viewable area and it worked perfectly. I then covered the staples and surrounded the edges with black artist tape. I know Carl's Place recommends felt tape but I had a really hard time finding that locally and decided to go with the artist tape.
I'm very happy with the result. Not only the images are eye-popping (see my video above) -- so much better than projecting on the wall -- but also my home theater room looks so much nicer and elegant (my wife loved it).