Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Carmakers: A Novel Paperback – August 21, 2017
|New from||Used from|
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover," illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Learn more
About the Author
Cornel Stan teaches concepts of cars and alternative propulsion systems in many parts of the world-from Saxony and Paris to Tuscany and California.
He works on research projects for the international automotive industry.
Cornel Stan has published two dozen technical books that have been translated into many languages.
He is a world-renowned guest speaker on topics related to the cars of the future.
These are a few of Professor Cornel Stans highly specialized books:
- Alternative Propulsion for Automobiles, 2017; you will find this book here: http://amzn.to/2x9RPWW
- Alternative Antriebe für Automobile, 2015
- Thermodynamik des Kraftfahrzeugs, 2012; you will find this book here: http://amzn.to/2id4u8Q
- Direkteinspritzsysteme für Otto- und Dieselmotoren, 2011; you will find this book here: http://amzn.to/2w8eLsL
- Alternative Antriebe für Automobile: Hybridsysteme, Brennstoffzellen, alternative Energieträger, 2008
- Entwicklungstendenzen im Motorradbau, 2003; you will find this book here: http://amzn.to/2v7hq1f
- Direct Injection Systems: The Next Decade in Engine Technology 2003; you will find this book here: http://amzn.to/2fQ2VwY
- Direct Injection Systems, 2002; you will find this book here: http://amzn.to/2fRlBfL
- Direct Injection Systems for Spark-Ignition and Compression-Ignition Engines 2000; you will find this book here: http://amzn.to/2fQ2VwY
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle Edition for FREE. Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I enjoyed reading of a world of automotive industry intrigue.