|Manufacturer||Carmtek RV Keyless Entry Door Lock|
|Item Weight||4.49 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||9 x 6.2 x 4.3 inches|
|Batteries||4 AA batteries required. (included)|
Carmtek - RV Keyless Entry Door Lock Latch Handle | RV Door Lock with Deadbolt, Keypad and Fob | Keyless RV Door Handle for Travel Trailer Camper, Made of Zinc Alloy (Back/Front)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔ HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION - Both front and back handle's parts are made of premium zinc-alloy and flame-retardant nylon material, with IP65 waterproof and UL-94 V2 fire-protection rating. Designed with a heavy-duty steel dual core for durability, the Carmtek Keyless Camper Door Lock is the best solution for secure your valuables as you travel with loved ones in the family trailer or camper.
- ✔ KEYLESS FREE ENTRY - This premium keyless lock technology is one of the RV accessories and 5th wheel accessories you need to have for a worry-free vacation. The keyless access design allows you to leave your RV without bringing the keys. With 3 locking / unlocking options, this handle has everything you’ll need. You can choose to use the keypad, wireless fobs, or the keys to lock or unlock the handle.
- ✔ EASY INSTALLATION – Package comes with Clear and Detailed Instructions and with the mounting hardware you’ll need for the simple installation process, it only takes 5-10 mins to install, while programming the entry code is also simple by several touches.
- ✔ STANDARD FITMENTS - Fits to common opening size of approx. 3.75"x 2.75"x1.5". Compatible with A Class, C Class, 5th Wheel, Travel Trailer, Bumper Pull and Campers. We recommend you verify the particular configuration your vehicle or trailer requires to ensure you purchase the correct camper locks.
- ✔ WHAT YOU'LL GET - 1x Keyless Rv Door Lock 1x Remote Fob, 4x AA Alkaline Batteries, 1x Mounting Hardware Set, 2x Mechanical Keys, 1x User Manual all covered by LIFETIME Free Warranty!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
➤ The Carmtek Trailer RV Keyless Entry Door Lock
If you're looking for an easy way to secure your recreational vehicle or trailer as you travel with loved ones in the family trailer or camper, this camper keyless handle is just what you need.
➤ Why choosing Carmtek RV Keyless Door Lock?
✔ Secure Keyless Handle - Made of premium zinc-alloy metal on both interior and exterior parts.
✔ Keyless Free Entry - For a worry-free vacation!
✔ 3 locking / unlocking options – You can choose to use the keypad, wireless fobs, or the keys to lock or unlock the handle.
✔ Easy Installation - It only takes 10 min to install and program it.
➤ Package Include:
1 x Rv Door Lock Handle
1 x Remote Fob
4 x AA alkaline batteries
1 x mounting hardware set
2 x Mechanical keys
1 x User Manual
Amazon Buyers Trust Our Devices to be Quality Premium Products.
You are Backed by Our Lifetime Warranty too!
Now, for a LIMITED TIME, you can get this Special Pricing, So be Sure to ORDER it NOW!
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's a well-made RV lock, feels very solid, it's way heavier than the one originally on our camper. At first I was a little apprehensive about the price but security is a big piece of mind!
Fairly easy to install, works great and lights up at night to see the keypad.
One of my RV friends has also purchased one of these RV Locks after seeing how easy was ours to install and use.
Tip: Don't leave your original strike plate on the door jamb. Use the one that comes in the kit as it has a slightly larger opening. They looked the same to me so I originally left my rv strike plate. However, the lock had a slight catch to it and wasn't as easy to open the door. Once I swapped out my old strike plate for the one that came in the kit, it opened and closed perfectly!
My only complaint: The inside handle/latch is a bit on the large side. On my RV specifically (Forest River Windjammer), the inside latch is just a bit big and catches on my screen door. If it was even a 1/16'' smaller it wouldn't have the issue. It's a bit tougher to separate the screen door from the entry door now but I feel it will get easier with more use. This is not a big enough issue to return it.
It's all around a great product that I hope will get lots of life and use out of! BUY IT!!
Took me all of 10 minutes to install with a screw driver. It lights up plenty bright at night to see the numbers. Both the inside and outside handles are metal. It feels very solid and well made and feels like it will last a long time. Its easy to use and mostly easy to program. All in all, I would definitely buy it again.
I am being really knit picking this with the bad. But the 3 things to me are the inside dead bolt latch is plastic and "loose". It works fine, but seems like it could be better. The range on the key fob is only about 4 feet. I am going to change the battery and see if that helps. But we really dont use it so its not that bug of a deal to us. And last. The "tone" it emits after locking of unlocking could be better. Its plenty loud, it just sounds like something that would come of a windows '98 pc. But like I said, I am giving 5 stars and would buy it again if I needed another one.
These units are heavy duty and seem to be high quality so I am very pleased with that. They were expensive but I believe they will hold up over time. Installation was straight forward although I will say that getting them in the existing latch hole took a bit of working them around. Once they were inserted into the hole it's a matter of 4 screws to hold it in and it worked flawlessly. Set your own code and you are ready to go.
One note: These keyless part of the assembly only engages the deadbolt and not the handle. If you want to lock the handle too then that will still require a key (comes with the unit).