BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on May 13, 2016
I ordered this for myself for weigh loss purposes. My children drank all of the chocolate on me. I didn't count on them liking it but they love it. I love all three flavors and just so people know, the Carnation Breakfast Essentials with no sugar added is one of the protein drinks that is recommended before and after weight loss/surgery. Yummmy!
on December 21, 2009
I was very pleased with the No Sugar Added Carnation Instant Breakfast variety pack. I am never able to find the variety pack in the grocery stores in my area; they only stock the vanilla and chocolate flavors. The strawberry flavor is awesome. I love the ability to change flavors from day to day.

Something I noticed right away is the freshness of the product. There was never any clumping at the bottom of the glass after the mixing of the product with skim milk. I have experienced some of that when buying off the grocer's shelf.

I have been totally satisfied each time I have purchased the Carnation Breakfast through Amazon. I appreciate your prompt and excellent service.
on September 18, 2016
Always good. Been using for years. Also my daughter, & then my grandson loved to begin the day with Carnation Instant Breakfast. I actually put it in my coffee.
on September 22, 2015
Variety pack is nice. I think strawberry is the best personally. I have found these cheaper, but you can't beat the convenience of Amazon prime!
on October 17, 2015
I've been drinking these for the last ten years. It's a great way to get my day started. Also a good go to for an afternoon pick-me-up.
on November 21, 2016
Thank you!
on April 30, 2016
Was exactly said what it was no complaints.
on March 15, 2016
We use it in our breakfast smoothies--works well.
on October 12, 2015
these are life savers, literally for me. taste great and offer great nutrition.
on September 26, 2014
My dad was always drinking the regular Rich Chocolate all the time and he wanted a change. He loves this, different flavors good to taste.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.