Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Carnival Games: MiniGolf - Nintendo Wii” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 52% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
About the Product
- Play in Single Player, Multiplayer (up to 4 Wii Remotes at once) or in the Barker Challenge Mode
- Shoot for par in Adventure mode, master mini-games in Challenge mode or sink a hole-in-one in Trick Shot
- Win over 100 usable prizes - custom clubs, Wacky Wearables (double the amount in Carnival Games) and special golf balls
- 27 larger-than-life holes spanning nine theme-park style courses including Prehistoric Times, Wild West, Amazon Jungle, Pirate's Cove, Fairytale Land, Egyptian Pyramids, Haunted Mansion and more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Set across nine whacky theme park styled environments, the courses players will explore in Carnival Games: MiniGolf have something for everyone. Whether it's a trip back in time to the land of dinosaurs, keeping order in the Wild West or searching for a buried treasure in Pirate's Cove, the game combines traditional mini-golf fare with action-oriented game play - utilizing the unique capabilities of the Wii Remote. Toss in its multiple game modes, including single and multiplayer campaigns supporting up to four players, extensive character customization and accessories and a golf bag full of mini-games and you have the makings for a 'Hole' Lotta Fun! Key Game Features:
- 1-4 player support.
- Built from the ground up as a Wii exclusive.
- 27 larger-than-life holes spanning 9 theme-park style courses including: Prehistoric Times, Wild West, Amazon Jungle, Pirate's Cove, Fairytale Land, Egyptian Pyramids, Haunted Mansion and more.
- Win over 100 usable in-game prizes like custom clubs, Wacky Wearables (double the amount in Carnival Games) and special golf balls.
- Shoot for par in Adventure mode, master mini-games in Challenge mode or sink a hole-in-one in Trick Shot.
- Action-Oriented Game Play - Battle pirate ships, dodge alligators, jive to jungle beats, soar through the air as a pterodactyl and shoot ghostly ghouls.
- Play in Single Player, Multiplayer (up to 4 Wii Remotes at once) or in the Barker Challenge Mode - Go head-to-head with Carnival Bob for a "hole in fun!"
Top Customer Reviews
This game has lots of replay value, each golf course offers something unique. It is a great title to have in your collection, fun to play by yourself and even better to play with others.
Our Wii game console was a gift for my mother 2 years ago. She is 60 and has M.S. It was intended to help her to safely exercise her balance and coordination. But they never got any games for it and she quickly tired of Bowling and Golf. My 5 year old nephew wanted to play the Wii when he saw the console next to the TV, but couldn't understand why there were no fun games. I enjoy the simplicity of my Atari 2600, since my ailing mother's coordination is even better than mine, in other words, I'm no good at video games.
Here's what you need to know:
-Many reviewers complained about the game controls in that aiming your putt makes no difference because the ball just "goes where it wants," and that the intensity of the putt is impossible to control (that you either get a little tap or too hard of a whack)... both claims are 100% false.
-Another popular complaint was that the Barker has an annoying voice. Okay! It's not like he talks through the entire game, but if it bugs you that much just turn the volume down on your TV, you'll still here game sounds on the remotes.
-These are NOT Nine-hole courses! There are 9 Three-hole courses. You can play Nine-holes if you wish by choosing 3 courses at the beginning of your game.
-Only 3 of the 9 courses are unlocked when you get the game, and there are no instructions as to HOW to unlock the other 6 courses.Read more ›
Well this one was perfect. The settings of the games were excellent, it felt like we were on a mini golf course, and each one was unique and very well crafted. The controls too felt like we were really golfing.
The cheap price tag on this game helped it out too. Out of all the golf games we have tried this one hands down offers the best bang for your buck.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Favorite game! My 4 year old and I play this all the time because it's has easy enough levels she can do it without much help and the levels are interactive. Read morePublished 4 months ago by LuckiLadiBug
A friend of mine gave me dozens of Wii games and this game was among those. Seeing it, I thought, "Oh, cool, MiniGolf will be fun," and my daughter and I got ready to play. Read morePublished 4 months ago by It's Me, Sven!
Easy game mechanics. Cute animations. Reasonable prizes. Had a blast playing it and kids love it.Published 6 months ago by lexi wolf
Fun game for the family. Very entertaining for adults and children alike. Our 5 and 6 year old boys love it as much as we doPublished 6 months ago by amanda