|Fits as expected||
Carnival Women's Full Figure Camisole Strap Cotton Lined Soft Cup Wire Free Bra
|Price:||$8.58 - $52.50 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Cotton
- Hand wash
- Wire free comfort
- 100% cotton lined jacquard cups
- CottonSpandex framed cups provide added support
- Comfortable camisole straps
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
An elegant soft cup bra for the ultimate in support and natural shaping. the cups are detailed with a lustrous textured design of 100% vivana nylon, and lined with soft 100% cotton. the built-up camisole straps are lined with comfortable, cushiony kodel fiberfill.
An elegant sof cup bra for the ultimate in support and natural shaping. The cups are detailed with a lustrous textured designed of 100% Vivana nylon, and lined with soft 100% cotton. The built-up camisole straps are lined with comfortable, cushiony Kofel fiberfill.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002HWRXGS
- Item model number: 660
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) No underwire
2) Comfortable, wide straps that stay in place without digging in to my shoulder
3) Material feels soft against the skin
1) The band at the bottom of the bra rolled up the very 1st time I wore it and continues to do so
2) The cups are pointed and the "point" shows through even in loose fitting clothing (NOT rounded at the center like a molded cup)
I was willing to put up with the rolling band at the bottom but the pointed cups seemed to draw even more unwanted attention to my 34DDD "girls". I'm now using this bra as a supplement to a traditional sports bra. I wear this underneath my traditional sports bra and it works wonderfully.
(and I have to say, my husband does like it)