AUSTRALIAN RAW ORGANIC CAROB POWDER
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Size||7.05 Ounce (Pack of 1)|
|Brand||The Australian Carob Co.|
|Ingredients||Australian Organic Carob|
|Product Dimensions||4.5 x 1 x 7.75 inches; 7.05 Ounces|
About this item
- 7.05oz Re-sealable Bag, Raw Food. Real True Raw Carob Powder. Off-white in color. Milled into Carob Powder without ANY heat.
- Mild Carob Sweet Malt flavor. THIS DOES NOT HAVE A CHOCOLATE FLAVOR. If you want a chocolate like flavor please order our Australian Roasted Carob powder. Ingredients: Australian Certified Organic Carob -High in fibre -Low glycemic index of 15 -Diabetic friendly -Vegan, non-bitter and sweet-Raw food, Superfood -Ideal for use in yogurt, smoothies, shakes, baking. -Use in muffins, and cakes
- No additives, colors or preservatives (100% Pure and Raw) -No added sweeteners -- Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Allergen-Free, Dairy-Free, Caffeine-Free, Theobromine-Free
- Certified Non-GMO -Certified HACCP (Food Safety) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) Certified -USDA Organic -Australian Certified Organic Processor
- 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee - We stand behind our products and offer a 30-day money back guarantee, backed by an outstanding customer service team. Kosher Certified -Classic alternative to chocolate -Grown, Harvested, Processed, Stored, Packed onsite -A New Generation Carob
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
CAROBOU'S certified organic, non-GMO truly raw carob powder has been milled without ANY heat, giving it a pure taste. The raw carob powder has a full-bodied, sweet, smooth taste. Mild carob flavor (not chocolaty) like our roasted carob powder. Many buyers, wholesalers, and consumers are being fooled when buying counterfeit raw carob powder products. Carob powders that are brown or dark brown are absolutely not raw. True raw carob powder is off-white in color. Brown or dark brown carob powder has been heated in processing - milling the pods into powder. Most carob around the world is grown for their seed quality and not the pods as seeds made into locust bean gum are more lucrative than pods made into carob powder. CAROBOU'S wide range of Australian Carob products are made from carob pods grown on sweet carob trees selectively chosen for their thick, rich, luscious pods — not for the seeds. Carob powders and products from The Australian Carob Co. are the sweetest in the global market without the strong bitter taste normally associated with European and or Mediterranean carobs. This is the difference between old generation carobs and new generation Australian carobs. Our raw carob powder is excellent for traditional or raw food consumers.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.5 x 1 x 7.75 inches; 7.05 Ounces
- UPC : 609722934992
- Manufacturer : The Australian Carob Co.
- ASIN : B01D2975KS
Best Sellers Rank:
#52,863 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #16 in Cooking & Baking Carob
- Customer Reviews:
Store in cool dry place
Australian Organic Carob
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm not sure why but I do trust this company - them seem very dedicated to quality on their site - also it's labelled organic; so that good. I used it in a smoothie with lots of other things - it did not overpower the smoothie. I would like to get the cost down to $12/lb vs $18 but again, seems like no one else has an organic raw carob that I can find. Hope this helps.
By Clarissa Sills on February 15, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.