Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Caron NaturallyCaron.com Spa Yarn: Naturally
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on May 13, 2009
I absolultely love this yarn! I have been using it since it's first appearance on the shelves. It's super soft, which makes it perfect for baby items as well as adults. The colors are unique! I've used about 7 of them, and they are all just as beautiful as the previous one.

I have made baby sweaters, toddlers sweaters, a couple of sweaters for myself, baby afghans, baby toys and a wrap. Every item has worked up beautifully.

The weight is ideal for just about any project that doesn't require bulky weight. The sheen of the yarn is also wonderful! It's not too shiny, nor is it the dull acrylics your grandmothers used. It has a great hand to it, and thus a great reflection!

The only negative would be that it is somewhat fragile in the sense that it does split easily. The yarn is not twisted tightly, so you need to be cautious when using. It's easy to knit into a couple strands of fiber, rather than the entire stitch. After using for a bit, you'll get used to the texture.

Enjoy the Caron Naturals - you won't be disappointed! I keep going back for more and more!
on June 8, 2013
This is very soft and comfortable. I gave it four out of five because it does tend to split, the individual strands need to be a bit more tightly twisted into the yarn. Other than that, a great buy. I do recommend it.
on September 15, 2011
It seems that there are many conflicting reviews about this yarn, but I absolutely adore it. I've never had a big splitting problem with it other than when I'm using a smaller gauge crochet hook. Perhaps it would be best to use for a project that requires a larger hook than the label calls for. In my opinion, any problems that may arise are totally worth the end result! It is unbelievably soft, and it drapes beautifully. I know that I will use it many more times in the future. I don't think it would be the greatest yarn for a beginner to use, but once your skills become more developed, I would recommend it in a heartbeat!
on January 12, 2013
I received the yarn as a promotion gift. I thought I would make s shrug for my grand daughter and found I didn't have enough yarn so I purchased another skein to finish the project. After it was almost finished I didn't like how it worked up and decided to rip it out and make a potato chip scarf. The yarn is nice and soft to work with however it splits so you have to be really careful. The colors a very nice.
on March 13, 2011
I am knitting two items with this yarn. I love it. It is very soft and would make wonderful lighter weight items. I think this knits best with metal needles. Will buy this again and again. Virginia in Texas
on March 21, 2011
This is a beautiful yarn to work with. It is a soft lightweight yarn very suited for Florida weather. I have made numerous item with it, easy to use and have never been disappointed. Great yarn!
on August 30, 2011
I finally finished a shawl I was making with this yarn. Yes, the color is beautiful, yes it feels soft. Yes it is washable. BUT, if you are planning to knit or crochet with it you will find that it is almost impossible to make a stitch without it splitting. Very, very loosely spun. I'm throwing 5 skeins away, wouldn't even give it away, it's that bad.
on September 8, 2010
I recently bought 6 skeins of this yarn from a local retailer. It is without doubt the WORST yarn I have ever tried to crochet with. The ends of yarn were hard to find on every single skein, resulting in a tangled mess, which I painstakingly untangled and rewound. Even with that, it tangles as I work. I have had to pitch lots of it as it is unusable after the struggle to untangle it. How I wish I had followed my first instinct and taken it back to the store for a full refund.
on November 23, 2015