BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

on April 9, 2014
I choose this frame color and lenses because I like the sporty 1980's they give off and I could not beat the sale price. The gradient lenses are very well build and the glasses have an overall lightweight feel to them. I like the way they fit my head and the lenses are large and will easily cover your eyes for protection from UV rays. The glasses come with a nice travel case that I usually leave them in along with the cleaning cloth that was included. The glasses come with official paperwork from Safilo Group and address these glasses as Mod. 52. As for wearing them inside a building I would say that you can easily see where you are going and the lenses are not too. I am very impressed with these glasses and like I said I got them at a great sale price, I probably would not have paid what they retail at 100$+ or whatever.
review image review image
on January 28, 2017
FAKE. Do not buy these are the cheapest knock offs I have ever seen! They look like 5 dollar sunglasses you buy at a mall Kiask. I'm sending to Carrera corporate office because these fake glasses are a true embarrassment to the quality of the brand.
on September 15, 2013
Pretty good glasses. Just keep in mind that they are polarized. In my case it does no good at all, it does not reduce road reflections but only interferes with colors at daytime - i drive factory tinted bmw 335i and whenever i wear this glasses and look through the tinted part of me car, all other cars windows turn into rainbow colors. When you look at computer screen in such glasses, it becomes all black. Other than this, pretty good glasses.
on March 5, 2017
Looked awful and quality was not what I expected. Very upset over this purchase.
on February 16, 2017
So bad experience!!! Only 4 weekends used and the pin lens is already broked!!
And both of the glases are already crushed inside!!!
I want my money back, this is the worst experience with amazon I never had before..my firt experiemce with carrera
review image review image review image review image
on July 2, 2017
Excellent seller i recommend it
on March 30, 2017
Good for big faces
on March 4, 2017
Love these sunglasses. I have always been a huge fan of this style. The glasses are sturdy. I personally would not recommend keeping them in the soft case. No reason not to get a hard case for such expensive shades.
on August 5, 2017
Excellent
on January 28, 2017
Not what I expected they should have made a better afford to paint the frame the colors are faded and it looks pink not red bad choice

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.