- Save $10.00 on this item when you purchase 1 or more NimNik Baby Diaper Bags offered by NimNik Enterprises. Enter code WPTPVCSG at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
NimNik Baby Sling Carrier Ergonomics Lightweight Hipseat with Lumbar Support, 4 in One Back 2 Front Facing Comfort Positions
- ★ SAVE $10 WITH ANY OF OUR DIAPER BAGS ★ NO MORE BACK AND SHOULDER PAIN - NimNik offers only the very best in baby carrying fashion and quality for girls and boys! This remarkable Soft Structured Baby Carrier is not only versatile with four different carry positions, but perfectly comfortable for both you and your little one. That twined with unmatched durability makes us the premier choice in ergonomic baby carriers!
- ★ SMARTLY DESIGNED FOR STYLE AND COMFORT - With superior padding in our adjustable EXTRA LONG WAIST STRAPS (50 inches / 125 cms) and ergonomic lumbar support for both you and your child, say goodbye to backpain and other back, hip and shoulder related carrying issues. With the extremely ergonomic hip seat, you can rest assured that your little one is sitting pretty in style and comfort no matter how you carry!
- ★ PREMIUM COTTON FOR SOFT AND COSY FEELING! - From front facing out and facing in, to hip, to back carry, you'll be comfortable, and so will children! Not every baby likes to be carried the same way, from 6 months and up. Our baby carrier comes with a wide range of comfortable carry positions to use as best suits the both of you, without the back pain after maternity.
- ★ GOOD "OLD" HAPPY PARENTING - When you buy our baby hip carrier for a mother to be, you're buying for years to come! Our innovative little hip carrier is designed to support your child from 3 months newborn to toddler (12-45 lbs / 5.6 - 20 kg). You don't grow out of this hip seat carrier, your baby grows up with it.
- ★ LIFETIME GUARANTEE + FREE SHIPPING: At NimNik, we believe in our product. Even if you buy the baby carrier as a baby shower gifts or Baby Shower presents, we offer full LIFETIME GUARANTEE on every carrier we sell! Buy with confidence and complete peace of mind. You will be glad you picked us. To avail this special price ADD TO BASKET now!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The International Hip Dysplasia Institute Says "Crotch Danglers Are Terrible For Your Baby". That's why you should think twice when buying a baby carrier.
Why choose the NimNik Hip Seat Baby Carrier Sling over others?• The Most Comfortable, Ultimate and Ergonomic Lightweight Soft Structured baby sling carrier.
• Made from premium cotton to keep baby's soft skin safe and comfort baby wearing.
• Best lumbar support with extra long waist strap for moms and dads. Suitable for waistlines up to 50 inches (124 cms). Comes with adjustable shoulder strap padding.
• Ergo Detachable "Hip Seat" provides baby to seat on while being carried in backpack, inward facing or forward facing positions without backpain.
• Premium quality at an introductory price for newborns, infants or 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 18 months or even 1 year olds or 14 kg.
• Machine washable makes NimNik baby carrier easy to clean and care.
• Lifetime Guarantee with Free Shipping. Buy the sling as a Baby Shower gifts, new mom gifts or Mothers Day presents.
Package Contents• 1 NimNik Baby Carrier Sling Black
• Detachable Hip Seat
• Max waist length: 50 inches / 125 cms
• Min weight: 12 lbs
• Max weight: 45 lbs
• Min recommended age: from 3 months and up
Buy with confidence and complete peace of mind with our 100% Money Back and Replacement Guarantee. You will be glad you picked us.
Limited Stock. ADD TO CART NOW.
Top Customer Reviews
When I first opened the box, I wasn't sure what I was expecting, all I saw was straps and strings... I was doubting if I can put it together... but once I take it out, it actually very easy to assemble. There's only two pieces to it, the seat that goes around your waist and the top harness that wraps your baby in. You will need to adjust the tightness of the straps but it's very simple.
The strap that goes around your waist has a big Velcro, and then there's a big buckle that secures it. Then there you go, done! This is one way of using the carrier. The harness can be easily connected to the seat, there's a zipper and there's two straps to add protection. I've posted the instruction on the box, very easy to follow.
As to all things among babies, us as parents should always pay extra attention and on high alert. I would recommend trying this carrier on the bed or with someone next to you, move around and see which straps need to be adjusted and let both you and your baby get used to it. The material of this feels very durable, it should not tear easily. And the seat is strong, strap around the waist is thick which provides more support for my lower back. Light weight, has the option to take out the harness and only use the seats, so this carrier can grow with your baby. Different wearing style at different stages~
Will recommend this product! 5 stars! Only thing is I wish I have the red... because one of the reviewers said her red is stunning...! I like my green too tho. :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I used this a lot on our latest trip through national/state parks and it worked good most of the time. I have two complaints. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Matt Kunstman
I have a weak back, so carrying my granddaughter isn't easy. This front pack really takes the weight off and distributes it evenly. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Loz1217
My mom uses this because it has a detachable seat to it. The seat is great for holding up your 13lb child but the harness part wasn't the best. Read morePublished 4 days ago by AmyAmes
I bought 2 expensive carriers before I found this one . Love it ! Let's my baby safely look out on a tiny seat - very little stress on the my back as well ! Read morePublished 6 days ago by moyra
This is the best most versatile carrier I have ever had. I have three children and this is the only carrier that has been comfortable for my baby. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Athena L Quinones
Love the forward facing only thing the little plastic rings that holds the Velcro together pinch the sides of his thighs my kid Is in the hair pulling stage putting him on my back... Read morePublished 6 days ago by Abigail
I bought this carrier right before we took an extended vacation to CA. I love wearing our 16 month old (thankfully he's a petite 18lbs) but I realized all my carriers are each... Read morePublished 6 days ago by mrskovacs
Love the design of this carrier with the seat. I have used this carrier with my 9 month old grandson and he seems much more comfortable with being able to sit on the seat than he... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Amazon Customer