Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite The Evil Within 2 Shop now

I bought this to carry my riding jacket to and from shows to keep the dust off. This cover is pretty much like the ones you get free when you buy an expensive piece of clothing from a departments store. It's made of that paper/clothe, so I would use this bag like a piece of luggage. It's more for hand-caringing a dress or suit on a plane or in a car. It would definitely not hold up to rough use, but it works perfectly for keeping in clean in a barn. Considering the price, I'm happy with my purchase and it's exactly what I was looking for.
on April 10, 2014
This is not designed for long-term extensive use, but it held up very well for day trips where I wanted to carry my suit jacket and pants with me instead of wearing it on the plane. I didn't want to spend lots of money on a carrier bag I would use less than 7 times in a year, so it suits my needs perfectly.
on September 4, 2014
Took this to Vegas because I just needed something to carry two suits. It did the trick and yes the material does feel a little cheap but you get what you pay for. Would definitely save some money and buy this product again. For 10 bucks, it's not meant to last forever. Took one star off because I wish they would of used velcrow instead of snap buttons, but I am just picky.
on May 24, 2017
works great to keep my suit jacket dust free in the back office at work. I stuck my business card in the slot outside so nobody will wonder who it belongs to. Hangs and zips well.
on February 18, 2015
Although this bag looks good in pictures, upon delivery it was obvious the that material and workmanship would do little to protect my garmets. The material is thin, and appears to rip easily. The package this was delivered in is only about 1/3 of an inch thick, and does not look like something that I would trust my suit in. Think twice before wasting any of your money on this, I returned it immediately.
on August 28, 2017
worked great for 4 shirts. while transferring cars on its first trip, the top loop is now attached at one point, instead of 2. I used it to tie the hangers together and carried it by the hangers.
on July 25, 2014
I paid $11.93 for this bag. I would not buy it again, I suggest the Bags for Less garment bag for $9.99 instead.

Pro:

1. Has snaps to fold in half. This may be helpful while traveling.

Cons:

2. The material is probably too thin and fragile to travel with.

3. This bag was about $2 more expensive than most others.

4. This bag has a stronger odor than the Bags for Less version, but the odor is not objectionable and it is mild.

5. The zipper does not go down all the way to the bottom, it stops 5 inches short.

6. The material is lower quality than the Bags for Less version, it has thin spots.

7. The clear plastic window for an identifying label is small and crappy, it is inferior to the Bags for Less version.
on March 20, 2016
This garment cover began to fall apart after the second use. My husband takes his work clothes to the gym in the bag. First one of the snaps fell off, not a critical part of his use so he used it again. The grommet for the hanger pulled off and is beginning to tear and the plastic at the top through which the hangers go is beginning to rip. This is not worth the money or your time ordering.
on November 7, 2014
Very pleased with these. They've held up well despite moderate to heavy overuse (cramming too many clothes into one bag). Liked them enough to order more. They're great for a road warrior like me. People complaining about the bags not being suitable for air travel are right, that's why you're supposed to search for "luggage."
on September 14, 2014
The price way too high for the quality. The item should be priced at around $4.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.