Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 47 reviews
on February 26, 2016
This game is a lot of fun. The red plastic pin set must be attached to the alley in the correct direction for it to function properly. I accidentally put it in backwards and had to remove it, rotate it and reattach it. In the process of removal, half of one of the plastic snaps broke. I thought I might have broken it before we even got to play one game, but it still works fine with 1 & 1/2 snaps.

The wooden pins are about the size of a AA battery and will occasionally fly off the alley with a strong fling of the ball. They are fairly light and not likely to damage anything. I attached four rubber feet to the bottom of the wooden alley to keep it from sliding. Before adding the feet, the kids would pull back on the ball launcher without holding the alley and this would cause the alley to slide and knock down some of the pins.
on February 21, 2014
We bought this for a surprise for the grandchildren - and what a surprise!! The kids range in age from 13 to 18 months, and they are all enjoying it. The little ones (2 under 2 years old) simply love rolling the ball at the pins and knocking things down. The older ones keep score and get very competitive with each other. The board is solid. The pins are wood and are substantial. There's two bowling balls. The kids prefer to stay behind the line and bowl with their hand rather than using the launch cup. Great fun, and as usual, is good quality from Carrom.
on February 19, 2017
Our son plays this game all the time. I join him quite often. We love the sound of the crashing pins, getting high scores, and trying to pick up tough spares. The rack to reset the pins is helpful. I prefer to bowl with my hand for the more realistic feel. My son and others use the catapult/launcher. The only thing we don't like about the game is the catapult. It works great until it breaks. We have had two snap in two months of heavy use. Wish the catapults were sold separately. Instead you have to buy a set that includes two more balls and another set of pins for $16. Soon we will have 6 balls and 30 pins! I would recommend the game. We've had a lot of fun, but go easy with the catapult or you'll have to replace it.
on December 29, 2016
I LOVE THIS AND LOVE EVERYTHING CARROM!!! I purchased these for my children (ages 5 & 8) for Christmas. I wanted to get them something I had as a little girl. Growing up i had the Carrom knock hockey set and remember having so much fun with it. In addition to this game, i purchased two others by Carrom.

My children have been playing with this Bowl-A-Mania as well as the others I purchased (Shuffleboard and Carrom Board) since they opened these up on Christmas morning, have been having a blast.

The craftsmanship is really great, it is sturdy but lightweight and the pieces move across the board with ease. The quality of these games is present as soon as you open up the package.

We are all (all 4 of us) very happy with this game and look forward to many years of playing it. I am happily "disconnecting" with the family and reconnecting with them thanks to Carrom!! I highly recommend this product as well as any other Carrom game as you will not be disappointed.
on January 31, 2017
Bought for a 5yr old who loves bowling and he loves this game. Easy to assemble and set up. The ball shooting cup feels like it won't last forever but so far it's held up. Also the scoring cards that come with the game are really small, we use a phone app for score keeping instead.
on July 28, 2016
As a nok-hockey freak growing up, I jumped at purchasing this for my son's 9th birthday and wasn't disappointed. At a time when kids are exposed to so much technology, it's great to find a game/toy that doesn't require a screen, a plug or batteries. Excellent quality as usual from Carrom considering my nok-hockey board is now approaching 40 years old and still gets tons of use from my kids. A perfect gift for sports fans of all ages.
on August 11, 2017
pretty solid toy, worth the price, my son really likes it and seems fairly durable for the price. I'm happy with it.
on May 23, 2015
I invested in these tried and truly family games as a way to get the grandkids off the XBOX and TV and into traditional style games. This bowing was a true hit by all ages, from 2 to 75 :)

If you are looking to get back to basics with tried and true family games that will provide hours of enjoyment, purchase this and other Carrom games.
on March 23, 2015
Nothing but good stuff to say. This is really fun for my toddlers as well. One of the pieces came broken but I emailed Carrom and they shipped it immediately. Very friendly service. Couldn't be more satisfied.
on March 5, 2017
My kids love it very much. They play it everyday. Highly recommend it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.