Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Carrom 750.33 Burr Oak Foosball Table
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made using the highest quality materials
- Tested for durability
- Made in the USA
- Foosball table with 1-inch-thick Burr Oak Melamine cabinet
- 0.375-inch playing surface with enamel screen-printed graphics
- Custom hand-painted players with accurate ball control feet
- 1-goalie or 3-goalie play; triple-chrome-plated steel rods
- Measures 50.3 x 36 x 55 inches (W x H x D); weighs 156 pounds
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Finally, a foosball table that looks as good as it performs. The Burr Oak Foosball Table combines a classic and stylish look with the latest and greatest features for maximum game enjoyment. The foosball table's hand painted players complements its classic design. The play surface is 3/8" thick with screen printed graphics using enamel for wear resistance. Cushioned rubber handles allow for precise player control. Add fun and style to your game room with the Burr Oak Foosball Table.
Blending a classic and stylish design with the latest foosball features, the Burr Oak foosball table looks as good as it performs. The sturdy cabinet is covered with 1-inch-thick Burr Oak Melamine, which fits in a variety of decors. The table also includes a colorful 0.375-inch playing surface with enamel screen-printed graphics designed to resist wear over time. The players are even realistic looking, with custom hand-painted bodies and ball control feet.
Playing-wise, the Burr Oak table supports one- or three-goalie play (users decide when setting up the game), with corner ramps to keep the foosball from drifting into the corners during one-goalie mode. And thanks to the triple-chrome-plated steel rods and cushioned rubber handles, you'll enjoy precise player control with every pass and shot. Other details include heavy miter-fold black vinyl legs with leg boots for easy leveling and a high-impact plastic ball return. Designed for ages 13 and older, the Burr Oak table measures 50.3 by 36 by 55 inches (W x H x D) with the rods extended and weighs 156 pounds.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThis item ships LTL. We recommend two strong people to carry the game in once delivered. A phone number is required. Please contact Seller with accurate number. A 20% restocking fee will apply for all returns other than warranty claims.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Relatively inexpensive. You won't find a Tornado for this price.
2. Heavy. The table is stable, even with fairly aggressive play.
3. Sturdy. The legs are not going to break off, etc. Men also seem durable, as do the rods.
4. The playing surface is painted with a flat paint. A slick surface would ruin the game.
5. Despite all the negative opinions about rubber grips, I really like these. They are really solid, and are very tight against the rods. No chance of them slipping.
1. The bearings are sloppy. There is a fair amount of play(1/16"?) between the outer rod diameter and the inner bearing diameter. This has less of an impact than I thought it would on average play, but it does bother me. Advanced moves that involve precision and quick spinning will be impacted.
2. The balls are trash. They are molded with cute bumps to make them look like soccer balls, rendering them useless for play. Fortunately, you can buy good balls readily from Amazon for cheap.
3. The assembly instructions are miserable. There are a few parts (the table end caps, for example) that are completely left out. Again, not a big deal since it won't impact the performance of the end product, but a bit of an annoyance. It reminds you that you are buying a bargain table.
4. There are a few spots that you will need to pre-drill to get pieces to assemble - the ball drop cups, for example. Not mentioned in the instructions, of course.
5. Overall, pretty cheap construction. Completely made out of low quality (but thick) particle board. No real wood anywhere, no plywood, only flaky cheap particle board.
6. Floor is pretty thin - 3/8"? It seems like it may suffice, but I'm pretty sure I will find that there are a few low spots once I get round balls to really test the table. Could be remedied with 1/2 a day in a garage, gluing strips of oak to the back, but again, why should you have to do this? If minor low spots don't bother you, then no big deal.
7. Balls get deposited on the ends of the table. Nice to have them arrive on the sides, since that's where the players stand.
8. The men are severely not-counterbalanced. When turned on their side (a must for playing 1-1 games), they quickly drop back down. I will fix this by installing my own counterweights, but quite a hassle. I thought I might be able to balance the men upside down to get them out of the way of the ball (a work-around), but no- the men's heads hit the ball. Not a problem if you always plan on playing 2 vs. 2.
9. Many of the parts (rods, bearings, men) are not compatible with parts used on Tornado tables. I considered replacing the men with Tornado counterbalanced men, but the mounting methods are different.
10. Leveling is done with shims. No threaded height adjustments here.
So all-in all, a reasonable table for the price. Don't fool yourself into thinking you've found a low cost Tornado quality table though! I would recommend considering shopping around for a gently used Tornado at a similar price.
I bought a cheap table for my house once where the men were plastic. They started to crack at the first use. These men are rubber and are far more durable. There haven't been a crack yet.
The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because it was delivered via semi-trailer and due to phone tag, ended up waiting almost 2 extra weeks for it to be delivered. My box was on the truck the ENTIRE two weeks--pretty banged up--before I caught the driver to give directions to my house. I will say the driver was extremely polite and wonderful in the delivery process. The table itself was undamaged as well. But I'm not used to having to wait for my Amazon orders. If you like a good game of "table soccer", you'll love this table.
It comes in a large box, and the box is quite heavy. We were putting it on our second floor, and had to open the box on the ground floor and carry the pieces upstairs individually (we don't have a dolly). Two pretty strong people could probably have carried it, though.
It took me about 3-3.5 hours to assemble the table completely, and I am not a terribly handy person. I had a cordless drill, which really helped with the screws. I needed help from a fairly strong individual to turn the table over, but other than that I handled it all myself.
Play has been good. The men look great. I've had no problems whatsoever with the table, and would buy it again.
Most recent customer reviews
Chipboard and cheap plastic components, horrible