- File Size: 3598 KB
- Print Length: 258 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1494225344
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Valerie Howard Books (September 27, 2014)
- Publication Date: September 27, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00O07F93C
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #532,432 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$6.99|
Save $4.00 (57%)
Carry Me Home Kindle Edition
|Length: 258 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
This month's Book With Buzz: "Little Fires Everywhere" by Celeste Ng
From the bestselling author of Everything I Never Told You, a riveting novel that traces the intertwined fates of the picture - perfect Richardson family and the enigmatic mother and daughter who upend their lives. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
This is probably the best Christian fiction I've ever read. I usually find the genre too sugary sweet (and often poorly written) to stomach, although I am a woman of strong faith. Valerie Howard made it real, poignant, even unsettling, without ever resorting to ugly, foul, or graphic. She managed to deal with all kinds of sticky issues, from abortion and alcoholism to the care of elderly and corrupt religionists. I didn't expect to like this book, and yet I felt drawn back to it whenever I had time to read. In the end, my tears came because these people were so real and so relevant. Excellent work!
Who enjoys nursing home bound patients, although
Her live in man friend is ambitious for her to go back
To med school. After her breakup with him she
Struggles to support herself with her part time jobs.
When she is struggling with finances, her alcoholic
Father, her lack of religion, she begins to see
The light. With the help of her wonderful patient
She begins to find her way. I loved it, but it ended
Abruptly, and I would have liked for it to continue.
A sequel, maybe?
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Christian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction