Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

92%
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$1.29

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 52 reviews
on August 20, 2016
Loved Avenged Sevenfold and this song is no different. They make some pretty great music, love the metal sound, as I have a huge range in taste in music, but I am really pleased with the albums this group puts out. Really great!
on March 29, 2014
I usually listen to classic rock and some metal. My husband is off in the alternative and pop area. When we were driving he got this on his phone and as a gamer I knew it as the Black Ops 2 song. We kept on, following this band and I found a lot of their songs I knew from other games ( Guitar Hero freak) and I have to admit he found gold. They are coming to town for a show next month and we are going!

Good solid band, give them a listen.
on May 14, 2013
Even though it was almost a Pop song but it was a soundtrack song so I thought it was great after listening many times.
on December 1, 2014
Quality mp3
on July 30, 2013
Fell in love with the song when I first heard it. Add to that, the fact that AX7 is a damn awesome band and I'll buy anything they have.
on January 27, 2013
I downloaded this song to my phone through the Shazam app for Android. It did require me to first download the Amazon app as well, but once I did that and entered my payment information the transaction and download were seamless. I will definitely do this again for songs I want to purchase, as this made it really easy. And the song absolutely rocks!!!!
on January 12, 2013
I listen to Avenged Sevenfold during my workouts and when this song was at the end of Black ops 2. I had to see if it was out yet on MP3 and it was. So I got it off amazon since they had it for a great price.
Thanks Amazon.
on February 12, 2013
Great song and featured on Call of duty black ops 2 obviously and even a in game guitar hero like music video featuring characters from the game and the A7X crew. if you beat the game on a hardest difficulty level.
on May 16, 2015
Great song by Avenged Sevenfold for a great video game soundtrack.
on March 12, 2013
Or at the very least, more readily accessible. One of my favorite parts of Black Ops II was the ending (where they play this song), so I was more than happy to buy this up and take it with me wherever I go.