Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on May 28, 2014
it's just okay not a very strong case...
really cheap finishes and locks are a joke. I will rather pay a little bit more and get a better one...
on March 4, 2015
I own musical equipment and use similar cases for effect units and pedals etc.. and for the price, I did expect a little more. I have a similar case that is the same width and depth, but is about half the height. It cost about $60 brand new. The only way I would travel with this, would be if I could bring it on as a carry on and put it in overhead storage myself. If I got in one of those situations where it had to be checked because of no more room in overhead, I think I would get off the plane and catch another. It's definitely better than just using the box and it does protect my phantom. It does fit with blades on. The Radio cut-out is strange. In order for the radio to fit with the cell phone mount located in the default (out of box) position(look at product picture closely and how the cell phone holder is mounted), you have to rotate the mount out some, then rotate the clip so it sits on top of the foam. OR you have to re-mount the cell phone clip and push it up to the angled part of the Radio handle. But then you can't rotate the cell phone down enough to get a comfortable viewing angle when flying.

I was able to rotate the mount outward, then rotate the clip down some so that it sits on TOP of the foam, so it works (and actually gives you more storage to put something in the place that is supposed to be for the cell phone mount. IT's just strange.

Other than that, the case does make carry my phantom easier and does protect it in every day usage. I couldn't find anything cheaper except those cheapo soft bags that are really garbage.
on September 11, 2014
Box came very quickly and looks great but was not a tough as it looked in the picture. It is a little bit flimsier than I expected. It is a hard case but if something was to push on the center of the top or back it will crack of break. It is at best a light weight case. I would not trust it with the aircraft and putting in checked luggage on a airplane. But just to protect your drone from every day things in the back of car yes. Little bit more than what I wanted to spend for this quality but it will do. I will be defiantly looking for a better case or save up fora pelican case for sure.
on May 11, 2016
 NOTE: This DOES fit the Phantom 3 Standard as well.

The case is great for storing and transporting your drone. However, I wouldn't check it on a flight nor place heavy bags on top of it. It is not as sturdily built as, say, a Pelican case. However, for under $80, it serves my purposes and needs well.

See the video for my detailed review.
on July 21, 2015
I've had this case a while now and trust me, it is rock solid. I've went on trips to the Grand Canyon, Florida, and a Cruise to the Bahamas and this case kept my drone safe the entire time. It was kind of bulky to carry when I got off the Ship in the Bahamas so I used a soft backpack made specifically for my drone, which was easier to carry. But if you travel, like plane trips, etc. This thing is great to keep your drone safe and secure.
on July 29, 2014
It's just okay. The build quality is so-so and it's really big. I've seen others that are more efficient in how they pack the copter. This does the job of providing a place to keep your copter and all it's little spare parts organized. It's portable but it's suitcase sized. I don't recommend for use traveling. It's no good as a carry-on and not rugged enough to be used as checked luggage.
on June 8, 2014
If you have a camera gimbal mounted and/or prop guards, nothing fits. It will require quite an investment in a larger case.
11 comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 27, 2014
A nice box to store and transport my Phantom.
I would not suggest this for airline transport but to keep nosy kids away from the craft it works.
on December 29, 2014
Case is perfectly sized and will hold 4 extra batteries. Very nice fit.. Nothing moves around when lid is closed. Only negative is if you have prop guards installed it will not fit in case. As you can see in the photo the props must be turned in a line for the lid to close. With prop guards it will not fit.
on February 22, 2017
looks better on the picture than in real. it still works and hosts well my phantom 2 and accessories
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.