Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Cars 2: The Video Game - Nintendo Wii” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 38% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
+ $3.99 shipping
Select items for an Amazon Gift Card
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Cars 2: The Video Game introduces the international training center - CHROME (Command Headquarters for Recon Operations and Motorized Espionage) that expands upon the film storyline
- Choose from more than 20 different characters, such as Mater, Lightning McQueen and the newly introduced Finn McMissile and Holley Shiftwell, and train to become world class spies
- Participate in simulated hazardous missions using high-tech gadgets to evade and impede adversaries
- Perform maneuvers only Cars characters can do, such as backwards driving, air tricks, sidestepping to avoid obstacles, two wheel driving and more
- Connect with World of Cars Online, a free-to-play browser-based virtual world based on the Cars universe, to gain rewards in the video game and then use them to unlock new items in the virtual world
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
CARS 2: THE VIDEO GAME BRINGS PLAYERS INSIDE THE INTERNATIONAL TRAINING CENTER CHROME (COMMAND HEADQUARTERS FOR RECON OPERAT IONSAND MOTORIZED ESPIONAGE), WHERE THEY CHOOSE FROM MORE THAN 2 0 DIFFERENT CHARACTERS AND TRAIN TO BECOME WORLD CLASS SPIES. AS PART OF THEIR INTERNATIONAL TRAINING, THEY WILL PARTICIPAT
From the Manufacturer
| Inspired by the upcoming Disney·Pixar animated film, Cars 2: The Video Game lets players jump into the Cars 2 universe with some of their favorite Cars personalities in exotic locations around the globe. Play as Mater, Lightning McQueen, and other brand new characters as players train to become world-class spies in the international training center - C.H.R.O.M.E. (Command Headquarters for Recon Operations and Motorized Espionage). Take on dangerous missions, compete to become the fastest racecar in the world, or use spy skills in exciting, action-packed combat racing and battle arenas. Players can race against friends and family in either single or multiplayer modes with up to four players to unlock challenging new tracks, characters, events and thrilling spy missions. |
|Lightning McQueen sets off to Japan, Italy and England with Mater in tow for the World Grand Prix. But competing against the fastest cars in the world tests more than his racing skills when Lightning realizes his wide-eyed best friend may not be the pit chief nor ambassador he needs to navigate the unfamiliar international terrain.||Mater, the rusty old tow truck, leaves Carburetor County for the first time ever and falls into an intriguing adventure when he gets mistaken for an American secret agent. Caught between supporting his best friend Lightning McQueen in the World Grand Prix and his new role in international espionage, Mater ends up in an explosive chase through the streets of Tokyo and Europe.||Finn McMissile is a master British spy. Though charming and eloquent, it's his stealth maneuvering, intelligence and years in the field that enable him to thwart unexpected attacks from bad guys. Finn's design is sleek and timeless, but he's also prepared for any tricky situation with an arsenal of ultra-cool gadgets and weaponry.|