Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on June 19, 2014
It isn't always easy to find character sheets for a full size bed but was pleased to find these. My son was very happy with them but they aren't something I would want to put on my bed (Cars characters aside). They are not at all soft but have on the other hand have held to frequent washing and we have had them for over two years. So if you are just trying to make your child happy with sheets with Lightning McQueen and Mater and aren't looking for something soft and smooth then these will probably work out okay for you.
VINE VOICEon February 14, 2012
Purchased these for my 2 year old who was transitioning from crib to bed. He loves them. They fit his standard full sized mattress perfectly, so they might be a tight fit on a thicker/plusher mattess. They're not the softest sheets, but consistent in quality with other kids/character sheets. They got a bit softer after a few washes, but not much. The color hasn't faded.

Had a shipping problem, but Amazon/Seller promptly resolved the issue & shipped a replacement overnight.
on November 17, 2011
We bought these sheets for my 3 year old son who is a huge fan of lightning mcqueen. We were extremely disappointed with the quality. The sheets felt like cardboard when they were taken out of the packaging. After several washes, they still feel very rough and scratchy. My son complains about the rough feeling of these sheets and pillow cases, so they sit in our closet unused. A big waste of money!
on March 23, 2015
Cool
on October 12, 2016
Great product; item as described and pictured.
on December 15, 2012
I had seen other sheet sets at other stores there were very expensive. Saw this set & it matched the comforter & valance I got him. It was also hard to find set for a full-size bed. Very satisfied
on September 4, 2013
My son likes the sheets! The characters are a good size and should last for a few years until he enters a new phase
on January 31, 2011
My 4 year old son loved these sheets. Took them out of the box to show him, he was so excited my wife had to wash them right away so he can sleep on them the same night. He was pretending that he was racing Lightning McQueen!
on November 17, 2014
Good quality sheets
on May 27, 2012
Just as good as other more expensive sheets. Exciting design for our 2 year old. We switched him from toddler bed to a full bed without difficulty.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.