Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on March 20, 2013
Overall the product was as advertised, and our 2 year old loves replaying the "tractor tipping" scene from Cars 2 - this was the perfect toy in that regard. We just threw away the mini-car to be safe.

It would have been nice to have both front and rear wheels be rubber-like for realism, but overall it's a neat toy and big enough relative to standard die-cast cars for kids to mimic the movie for fun.

The only real negative is that due to the scoop under the truck (that picks up the mini-car), this toy does NOT work well on carpet - the scoop grabs at the carpet too much and prevents it from rolling smoothly. This is not an issue on hard surfaces. However, since it's plastic, I just cut the scoop off and my son can use it like any other truck ("vrrroooom!").
on November 14, 2014
My 2.5 year old son is crazy about Cars. He loved the very brief part in Cars 2 where this Colossus dump truck was featured, so when I saw the toy, I knew I had to get it for him. It "eats" the little micro drifters cars and he absolutely adores it. He puts his big diecast cars in the back of it. This one has gotten a lot of play and has held up well to the whims of a toddler...even when those whims include making the dump truck fly.
on August 12, 2013
When my 4 year old die hard Cars fan saw this, he had to have it. It is cute and the little cars are a fun size for him (but not so much for my 1 year old). The only down side is he only seemed to play with it for a few days and then it got dumped into the rest of the toys. I think it was a little too hard to get it to pick the cars up, they kept getting stuck. He still plays with it, just not for its original purpose.
on January 31, 2014
we ordered late, we couldn't find it in the stores. The service delivered it on time, even though it was after christmas, but we planned a late get together, so it still worked out. the last time before this time, we ordered through amazon.com, but they delivered it to the previous address, well almost did, in route, we contacted them, to say we no longer live there, so we cancelled the order. Great job for the most part. thanks
on December 18, 2012
i chose this rating b/c i hated it but my son loved it, it was like 5 inches long and 4 inches wide... way smaller than expected. i could have spent 17.00 on two things other than this rip off, but my baby loves it and hes happy, so i rated in between. if your looking for entertainment for your child yes i would recommend it, its defiantly not a large or medium toy, its wayyyy to small!
on February 26, 2013
This is a cute toy, my boys enjoy playing with it. The one we got is kinda hard to roll over the drifters to get them eaten, the cars keep getting stuck but it can be done with the right amount of force. my 2 year likes to just push it around. Sturdy.
on November 3, 2014
Since this toy is no longer made, the price is quite high at this point. It's definitely only a 10$ toy in reality but I mean, its a nice one and my son absolutely loves it so that made up for the 40$ or so I paid. He's a very happy customer!
on October 21, 2013
It is just the cutest little toy and came how described. I thought it was supposed to be a little bigger, but since it's for the Micro Drifters it makes sense. This was purchased for my son's Christmas present and I cannot wait until he opens it!
on May 25, 2016
Couldn't find this anywhere in stores, happy boy!
on August 12, 2014