Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

• Cars
  • Customer reviews

on June 10, 2017
I remember liking this movie more when it first came out, but my two year old loves it so that's all that matters!
2 helpful votes
on March 29, 2017
Love this movie! My husband loves cars so much and he was so excited to get this for his birthday! Get this for any car lover in your life!
on April 7, 2017
i love cars so much, especially mater. he's my favorite. the dvd came in exactly like the picture, nothing was wrong with it. i would definately recommend you buy if you like it.
on May 21, 2016
Good viewing for the kindergarten set. I started watching and could not stay with the story. Not my cup of tea, but then I'm almost 70 years old. My granddaughter likes the story, but it is not her favorite animation. OK, is how I'd rate the story for my girls.
on September 29, 2017
I bought this move to show my 4 year old son and forgot how great it is. I still get cought up watching it Everytime I turn it on....
on July 29, 2017
Love this movie, so cute and fun and never boring. My kids and I love all the cars as characters that provide the movie adventure.
on August 14, 2016
This is my son's favorite movie. I should probably give it 5 stars because it is a great movie but I've seen it so many times now that I have to dock it one star just because I'm tired of watching it. Lol
on October 5, 2017
This is my son’s first full length movie. He loves anything with wheels so it’s worth owning this movie rather than renting
on November 21, 2013
When I first heard Disney was going to make a movie about cars, I was skeptical. When I first saw it I was a little ambivalent about it, but once I had a son (who loves cars and trains and all kinds of vehicles) who instantly loved it, I began to get it.
Now, after countless viewings, I love it. It is a good story with great characters, who despite being cars, you can sympathize and empathize with.
Way to go Disney!
on August 19, 2016
This is my two-year-old son's favorite movie. We've probably watched it 300 times. I couldn't recommend it more. The little guys will love it for the aesthetics and at its core is a very well-written, thoughtful plot about a self-centered individual who learns to consider the feelings and needs of others on a journey of personal growth. This is Pixar at its best, with great animation, excellent voice acting and a heart-warming story. Whether you're an adult or a child this is worth a watch.