Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

• Cars
  • Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 2,336 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,054 reviews
on April 22, 2017
Granddaughter loves Lighting McQueen, great recent Disney movie
on September 29, 2016
My son absolutely loves this movie and cannot get enough of it! The voices of the characters they use are all big-name Hollywood stars so it makes it fun for even me to watch. The ending actually tugged at my heart strings the first time I watched it.
on December 27, 2016
My 3 year old son loves this movie❤!!!
review image
on May 9, 2014
My child has been obsessed with McQueen & Mater since long before I bought the movie for him.
At 2.5, I doubted he would sit through a full-length movie, but for Cars, he does. And then some. We watch this movie any/every time I allow him to have a choice of watching TV. Oh... and when we aren't watching TV, we're reading the books. Cause yes, Cars comes in book form too.

Overall, I love this movie -- especially for the messages about the best things in life not always being money and fame. Taking time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. I also like the way they become friends and McQueen learns to think of others and do nice things that matter to his friends.

That said, I don't love some of the language. There are several instances of, "What an IDIOT!" in the movie, which I don't like at all. Why do they have to resort to name-calling when they're angry? Those same moments would lose nothing if they were punctuated by, "This STINKS!" or some other benign phrase that isn't calling someone a name.

Guess I just have to use it as a teaching moment.

In general, I definitely recommend this movie -- especially for 3-5 yr olds.
on April 18, 2017
The boys really like this movie
on April 26, 2017
Great movie!! Kids love it!!
on September 20, 2014
We rented this movie on a long road trip with a 16 month old for the iPad. He loves cartoon movies, but after watching the trailer of this, I secretly wanted to watch it (and probably was more into it than him).

The story is great, but so are most Pixar-Disney movies. It's a good movie for little kids and adults.

The graphics are amazing, something that I was impressed with on a tiny screen. We ordered the SD version, which was perfect for the iPad mini. Perhaps if this was played on a large TV, it would be worth the extra $$ to get the HD version.

FYI: We rented this movie on wi-fi at a restaurant. It didn't fully download, so we couldn't watch the complete movie until we connected to wi-fi again. I would recommend renting/buying and then completely downloading. It took longer than expected (several hours), but I suspect that was due to my internet connection, not amazon.
on July 29, 2017
I love this movie! Finally got my husband to watch it all the way through and he now understands 'tractor tippin' etc. Fun and very touching entertainment.
on June 22, 2016
Disney’s Cars is my husband’s favorite Disney Movie. (I love them all). This was the perfect stocking stuffer for Christmas this year. We watch it all the time as it is the best way to turn a bad mood into a happy one. Disney freak for life here!
on March 15, 2017
Disney Pixar Cars movie. My granddaughter loves this movie as does my adopted grandson( His Mom is a friend, that is like a daughter to me). Great movie for kids of any age!