RC Cars for Kids, Remote Control Cars Rock Crawel Off-Road 1:20 Scale 2.4Ghz 2WD Powerful High Speed Monster Truck Race Buggy Hobby Car, Toys for Kids and Adults
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- All Terrain RC Car -- No problem running on carpet, tile, the open road, grass, puddle, mud, etc. Easy to finish and enjoy lots of difficult movement. Super climbing force power that can climb 90 degrees wall. The car can go across Mud, Shallow Water, Grass, Paving, or Off Road Great gift for experienced RC enthusiasts or kids!
- 1:20 SCALE CAR, 2.4GHz Remote Control distance of 100 meters without any interference; about 20 minute playing time when fully charged
- Made of high quality plastic and rubber,great anti-crash performance.Unique direction adjust design, great off-road performance, strong and durable, perfect for specialized operation, like turn, drift, and flip. can adjust the car automatically when it not walking a straight line
- This Short-Course truck toy car designed with durable, strong and powerful components to provide you the realistic racing and off-road game experience
- NOTICE: Do not leave the battery charging overnight. Please lug off when you finish charging. Usually, it needs 2-3 hours to charge fully.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Racing Series: Perfect gift for both adults and kid.
1:20 SCALE CAR, 2.4GHz Remote Control distance of 100 meters without any interference
Uses: Collection, contests, decoration
Material: Alloy case+ABS+electronic component
Charging time: 2.5 hours
Playing Time: About 20 mins
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Remote Control
Control Distance: 30 - 50 meters.
Vehicle: Built-in Rechargeable li-lon battery 4.8V 700mah .
Controller: 2 x AA battery.(NOT including)
Car Size: 27x16x13cm
1 x RC Mini Racing Car
1 x 4.8v 700mah battery
1 x Remote Control
1 x USB Charge cable
1 x Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Can really go on mostly any terrain. It had trouble in high grass but this sucker even pommelled through sand.
- Super fast...zips right by. Don't know the exact speed but definitely fun with this speed.
- Great suspension with the shocks that allows it to glide over bumps. Also less chances of breaking down from heavy impact.
- Super light so maybe that's why it can go so fast.
- Battery last adequate time with about twenty mins.
- I had trouble on some terrain because of friction of some wheels so wished it was actually 4x4 as it stated.
Overall, kids that love fast small RC cars that go over mostly anything should buy this. Great toy for even some starter adults.
The car is constructed from metal/plastic/rubber, it is very solid and feels like it is built to withstand some high-speed collisions. The shell of the car is removable with some quick release metal locking pins (spares provided). The shell itself is light but made of tough PVC and can certainly take a knock or two. Taking off the shell exposes the battery compartments and all the innards of the car, which are all well-built and have a feel of solid quality and good engineering to them. There is a little removable panel that allows you to remove the battery. In fact, there is a spare battery compartment if you wanted to purchase a spare and give yourself extended driving time. You would have to switch the cable over when the first one runs dry."
It comes with two batteries that are easy to swap, and each one lasts a good 10/15 minutes so you get plenty of run time. The charger is USB as well, which means you can plug it in just about anywhere. The controller is also pretty comfortable (unusual for me as I have larger hands!), and lets you limit the top speed for confined spaces or giving to kids."
"This car really shifts however it is also much easier than other cars I have tried to control at lower speeds and this makes it suitable for indoor and outdoor use. You can have a lot of fun racing around doing stunts and jumps and it has a range of about 50 metres.
Operation of the car is straightforward and I only glanced at the instructions as it was obvious what I needed to do to operate it:
1. Charge the battery with the supplied charger and return it to the car.
2. Remove the battery cover on the handset and insert three AA batteries.
3. Put the shell back on.
4. Turn on the car with the switch on the bottom.
5. Turn on the handset and leave it a second for them to pair.
6. You are ready to go.