Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 27, 2016
My son plays this game a lot!! He accidently left it in his pocket, and it got washed. I took it out if the washer and Jett it air dry for a few, and then he tested it out like 10 min later. It still worked. We were shocked!!
on June 2, 2017
Great product just as described. Received quick and had no issues
on November 17, 2015
My grandson loves his game. Couldn't put it down for weeks. He still plays this daily. Great game for an 5/6 year old
on April 20, 2017
pretty fun game
on December 1, 2011
I purchased this game for my son's 5th birthday. It arrived in a timely fashion and the entire process was smooth. He loved the movie and wanted the game really bad so I gave it a try. He loves the racing part of the game where its not in the story mode. He finds the story mode to be a bit difficult for him... I even tried to play it myself and had to try more than a few times to understand it. The are still parts of the game that he loves but he may just have to wait until he understands it better to play the story mode. Overall... its fun in some areas of the game, but kids might need to be a little bit older to understand how to play the other modes :)
on June 13, 2017
no issue with product or delivery
on June 11, 2014
My children are big fans of the movie, and asked me for this game specifically. I was not disappointed. Very fun and life life. If your kids like the movie and the characters, then they will enjoy this game as well. I highly recommend this game for kids.
on December 27, 2013
I got this for my 4 year old and he has been playing it all the time. Its a very simple game play and easy for him to play on his own. Don't expect any super high quality graphics but good for what i expected.
on July 28, 2017
My son loved it
on July 30, 2014
I thought my 7yr old son would like but he seemed to get bored with it after a day or two. Maybe it wasn't challenging enough. Kids, what can I say. I guess for the price its not bad compared to other games out there.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.